Mixed signals

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dankgasm, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #1 dankgasm, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    - SO met up w/ a guy from okcupid + smoked w/ him. Was kinda excited b/c we're at the same college. Not super attractive but seemed interesting + we have common interests. During our public meet up, we talk about things we like.

- HE also brings up the topics of Tindr (how it's like a gift for men b/c of hook-ups), when we both lost our v-cards, what we're open to sexually. Stuff (I would think anyway) you really wouldn't ask a potential "romantic/dating" partner on the first "date" although we never defined our meet up as a date or hook-up, etc. He just asked if I wanted to smoke together.

- Later I ask if he wants to hang out again, this time at his place. (BECAUSE I MAD WANNA MAKE OUT WITH HIM TO SURFER BLOOD, DAWG. Something about his face/interests + Surfer Blood just go together). At first he texts back that it sounds fun. Next day, he texts me that he doesn't think it'll work out b/c of chemistry + that it's really not me. I ask if he'd be interested in something casual, ongoing or one-time, b/c I think he's really chill. The response? "Maybe. I dunno"

I'm just really confused. The meet-up wasn't like the best thing ever but we carried a conversation. Shared a (not super painfully) awkward kiss + goodbye.

Not saying I'm SUPER hot & IMPOSSIBLE to turn down but free sex, dawg? I'm cute, damnit.
    Just took me by surprise since it wasn't like watching a crash in slo-mo or anything.
    Now my Surfer Blood make-out fantasy will remain un-lived :( -_-

bgum_flip.gif
    tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg

2. He brings up tinder being a gift for men, then chooses to find reasons not to go out of his way?  :/  

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just remember that he's not that attractive anyway. That would make me feel better. In reality, you lowered your standards for this guy so it's not a big deal that he's rejected you.

You're basically even lok. Anyway, just take it as a loss and move on. There's not much you can do. Maybe you're just not his type. Doesn't mean you're ugly or anything is wrong with you.

People just have different tastes.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 dankgasm, Mar 11, 2014
    True, true about moving on. It's not like I won't.

But like Byetu said, how are you going to bring up Tind(e?)r and how awesome it's been
    for your sex life + not gonna wanna be DTF? Which is probably the most confusing part.
    If he didn't bring up sex AT ALL, then I wouldn't be as confused.

Like I said, I'm mostly sad I can't have my little fantasy, ha ha.

5. Surfer blood? Wtf? What's the this dawg stuff also? Speak English lol maybe he just didn't Wana fukk u? Thought u were cool and all but maybe to easy n he decided to turn u down? No big deal u prob jus came off as easy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Guys are weird. Simple as that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 dankgasm, Mar 11, 2014

Yeahhhhh. Yeah. Girls, too. I need to remember that more often  :)

8. I'll make out with you to surfer blood :devious:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can look like a surfer if I want to, does that count towards fulfilling your fantasy?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awkward kiss? Best to move on!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Counts for something haha ;]

12. #12 u7r4t6g0, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    I'm like almost 100% certain this guy was a virgin or decently unexperienced and just decided he didn't want to embarrass himself after making himself come of like he would be experienced.
    I bet he doubted things would actually work out and then got stage fright.

• Like Like x 1
    He wasn't a virgin but yeah he told me he only lost his v-card a year ago.

Update: I met up again with him twice. The first time the sex was okay. Now DAT SECOND TIME, made out like teenagers & got felt up by him on the bus, then proceeded to have excellent drunk sex. I feel better now :]

14. Either he's gay or you butt ugly lawlllllllllllllll