Mixed seeds grow outdoors in the land down under

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Jayblackpython, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hello fellow weed tokers , i am new here and want to share my weed growing with you , im new to this so will be my first grow
    here are some details
    light source - sun
    growing medium - cheap soil , coir bricks and perlite all mixed up
    seeds - will be growing 6 bagseed , 2 redd kross regular from southern star in aus , around 10 mixed seeds from southern star all star pack regular
    these are going at the moment to put in the bush
    germinating soon will be skunk #1 fem autoflower, blueberry fem auto flower , malawi x duckfoot regular, ice regular and og kush regular
    here is a pic taken of the bagseed about a week old (the white stuff in the soil is slow release fert cause i didnt know its bad for weed)
    then another pic of it a week later

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 Jayblackpython, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    one of the all stars has been born , the rest should be up soon with the two redd kross
    the bagseed is looking good a few are bigger than others will put better pics soon
    any aussies here ? ask any questions you like, feel free to give advice cause im new at this
    spring is just started here and its alread around 25-30 c some days so they are loving the sun , only watering when dry so every couple of days really , using tap water and ozi magic go juice monsta outdoors

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. cheers was thinking of getting that this week when i get cash lol
    about 5 or 6 other seeds have popped today :) exciting times

4. Yeah i just saw your thread :) haha get excited

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Redd kross is the two larger paler seeds the rest are all stars mixed pack , all good strains

Attached Files:

6. Not sure if I should have but I topped three bagseed plants to see what difference it makes
    All star and redd kross seeds are all popping up nicely, since they are all mixed srains it will be cool to see the differences

Attached Files:

7. I think u should get nice results from the topping. Lookin good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Plants are coming along good after topping , looks like one may have balls coming

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So far out of the bagseed two have shown as males and were removed , waiting on a male from the seeds I purchased to collect pollen , the waiting is killing me but

10. The skunk #1 auto isnt growing much on top yet , im sure its making its root system first as its in a big pot then it will shoot up , its on 18/6 light cycle 1477339426085.jpg

11. I love seeing little saplings. They're so innocent and naive about the struggles that lie ahead. Always look so healthy and happy, but anything can happen in their teenage years (weeks).

• Like Like x 2
  12. All auto flowering is ruderalis which isn't exactly good for anything but auto flowering so alot of auto flowering seeds have other genetic problems or down slides I'd only do auto flowering if your off season or starting late

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes I love watching the come out of the ground and grow , sad when I have to kill males though :-( 1477340159700.jpg
    Here is one of the topped bagseed getting her first sun for the day and loving it