Mixed Light Runts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by billgee, May 10, 2011.

1. Lol, im gonna have to come up there and do some window shopping lol.

Ill be the wierd guy rolling by on a cherry picker lol

2. Things are really popping here.
    Changed rooms. Sunlight all day- E & N windows
    Changed the girls 12-12 on July 4 - Born on the 4th of Jewlie.
    No obvious difference yet.

Started New Automatics grow.
    Bought three Dinafem Fruit Automatics from Attitude.
    They popped in less than 24 hours.
    Put them in non-heated (no heat pad) humidity dome.
    They pushed their heads out and up in less than 12 hrs.
    Unfucking real.
    These guys are in a hurry.
    They got a new automatic at Attitude that is a guaranteed 60 day wonder. Now thats fast.
    One thing for sure, I dont know what the hell Im doing

Those are the 4 surviving Automatics.
    2 haze
    2 Roadrunners
    From Dinafem at Attitude.
    Haze are thinner and grow several colas on a stalk.
    Roadrunners explode and have lotsa branches.
    Still growing.
    I have no idea when to chop.
    Haze looks ripe. RR is still filling out.
    Great stuff, intense, up.
    Should I chop the haze?
    They were all born in the first week of April.
    They are way out of line. (I Did it - I got some real interest in the seeds that claim 60 days. Could be true. My baby ladies are exploding out of the gate.

Oh yeah all the girls in the tent are doing fine. I think. They are sprouting myriad new branches. All the new growth is coming in a lighter, brighter green
    Is the much lighter growth for the newest growth right?
    It does look weird. Am I over or under ferting? Too much or Too little water?

Like I said, I dont know nothing. (Im from Brooklyn)

:smoke:

Attached Files:

3. July 7, 2011
    First chopped. The sickly haze plant. Merely a taste but if I were in Paris, I would say Oo-La-La

Boy am I excited

Here are few pix. The plant (a stalk) and the buds. Not much but Im enjoying it.

Id like to start more automatics. Attitude suggested MDanzig's Sour Kush.
    MDanzig! Hes one of the pioneers of growing. He specializes in Automatics. Anyone heard of it?

Any automatics from Attitude that anyone Knows about?:smoke:

Attached Files:

4. It looks like you're gonna have some nice bud to smoke on...but think of it like this, all the mistakes you made this grow around, you wont make again. That's why I'm so anxious to see what my clones are gonna do!

5. BALLS TO THE WALL

I got problems (with one of the plants).

Looks like shes a he.

DAMN!

The camera dont get close enough (and its a new camera) but here are the pix. They started out as white callyxes (or so I thought) and turned out as big balls. The plant (formerly known as unknown) didnt change or nothin. It had the nerve of wanting to be a boy. Now I gotta kill it. Saving it for pix for you guys (yall)
    :smoke:

6. But Then Again ...

Im destroying the Automatics in the Microwave (but there aint no way to make a bad man stop) and Im Walking on a Cloud.

Fuck this shit about cerebral, body, couch potato, etc. highs and the rating systems. I feel good. Everything looks good from where Im at. It changed my mind. It changed my attitude. Yeah, I feel pretty good.

Still got 4 different ladies in the tent. I got 3 Automatics in full flower on the windowsill. There are 3 identical Dinafem Seeds Fruit Automatic seeds from Attitude that have germed beautifully and are currently in the vegetative stage, under 156 watts of blue-white (5-6,000K lights at 8 inches) who are doing underground work as they have retained the cotyledon and the 2 opposing leaves that they showed in germination but there are no changes aboveground.

BALLS TO THE WALL, Life is good here in Merica. :smoke:

7. Nikon Coolpix L22 isn't a bad camera. Works just fine.

8. Yeah,the Nikon L22 aint a bad camera, its easy, but it dont focus close enough. Id like something that can show the buds in detail like many of the pics I see here.

9. I just use a jewellers lens

10. That camera is actually really good at getting close bud detail shots.

There's a macro mode you need to use to do that.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1261/5157234537_c86b6b34c7_z.jpg

That was shot with an L22 on macro.

Some hints when shooting on Macro. Turn off your fans. Any blowing plants will be blurry. If you have a tripod, use it. If not try to lean the camera on something fixed.

I'm a bit of a photobug :) I have some of my photography published (outside of shots I take here which I don't work too hard for).

Here's a macro I took with a Nikon point and shoot much older than yours.

P.S. My cameras:
    Nikon D40, D70, D90, D200, D300s, Sony Alpha A320, Nikon S60, Nikon S210. LOL.

Attached Files:

11. Yeah most of those super frosty pics you see are taken with DSLR's but you can Mos def take cool pics with s point and shoot...

As for the male you should just strip the leaves and put them in a bag and cure them until harvest and make hash with them.

12. For pictures or just looking?

13. Balls to the wall!
    He was a fuckin boy.
    Just after I transplanted it in a 5 gallon bucket.

I have 4-5 gallon plastic buckets now.
    Wondering if I should transplant these girls (all show signs of being wimmen) from their 3 gallon soft sided pots to the larger 5 gal. (well drilled) plastic buckets?

Any ideas out there?

:wave:

14. Forgot the pics of this motherfuckers Balls

Here they be.

Attached Files:

15. Put his ass in the tub and burn em! Lol

16. When you transplanted the dude with the balls, how was his root structure looking? If they were good and full, then I'd transplant the rest too. If not I'd wait a bit. That's just my feel without seein the dudes roots.

17. CATS!

If I ever see another cat again, I will tear it to fucking pieces
    I dont care how much you love them, they are vile creatures.
    They eat leaves then throw them up, green.
    Then she has the nerve to tell me she didnt even go in the room let alone near the tent. All Innocence and love.

Tear each and every feline creature to lotsa pieces.

Bastards. All of them.

18. I've got two DWC dinafem fruit autos going right now. Medium is just a little rockwool. One of them is like fifteen days old, and she's looking pretty sexy. my temps are fycking high though. Like 95 normally (inside my PC box).

Ill take some pics, maybe?

Roots are gorgeous though.

19. So your cat is high?

20. More like Dead if I can get my hands on her.