Mixed Light Runts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by billgee, May 10, 2011.

1. Thanks.
    Will do.:eek:

2. Yeah finish your grow out don't give up on it yet you seem to be learning tons so whatever happens with this one the next one should be a breeze. Your plants might be a bit behind but mine weren't doing jack until I started actually checking my ph and trying to get the lighting just right now they seem to be doing pretty good. I could care less if I f'd up this grow and I get a smaller yield it's just for me and I'll take just as much pride smoking it as if I got a pound.

3. Few things.

Relax. Dont get frustrated. That makes it work and they always respond better with tlc.

Hell yeah Keep growing them. They look healthy overall.

I think you buried that BW to deep. Leave the dirt line 2"-3" below where it is in the BW pic right above.

the Soil might have been it but doubtful. People will curse you on here for it but I grew monsters in Miracle grow already so they cant tell me nothing.

You giving them any ferts?

4. Right. Lost the bottom leaves on the Blue Widow after the transplant.
    Not sure what you mean by 2"-3" below. Whole plant is only 2-3" tall.

Been doing Fox Farms+ for ferts on their schedule.

;)

5. Tuesday May 17, 2011

Got an 85 watt 5500K bulb today. Wow. Monster. Bright.
    Changed my ideas about light.

Everyone finally perking up and doing well.
    Seedlings, all.
    I can actually see them grow.
    Isnt it exciting, as Cee-lo says.

The Unknown is 6-8" tall.
    Take a look.

;)

Attached Files:

6. #26 billgee, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Wednesday May 18, 2011
    Bought a grow tent on ebay last nite. Got it for a bit more than half the new price. Im excited.

Plants are doing well, growing fast.:D

Attached Files:

7. Yo! Yer stuff is looking super fine! My first grow is also occuring presently and I started them just about the same time as you and they are looking in just about the same stages as what you are showing. Only difference is I am not topping but I AM using LST. It's working most awesomely and I would say maybe give it a go with a couple of your gurls there... it can totally increase yeild.

I plan to get my journal up and running soon... perhaps tonight.

Keep up the good work friend... don't let the man get you down.

8. Glad you decided to stick it out, once you get that grow tent up and running you should notice a change.

The only thing I could see is that you are losing a lot of light and prolly more at night but they are right by the windows during the day so yeah....

I can't wait to see what happens, us CFL growers can do it!!!

9. What do you mean losing light?

They are right by the window.
    :smoke:

10. Haha! This is what I like to see mista G! I love the window pic, it screams New york :p

I'm liking your ladies though, I hope the unknown pulls through, she looks real nice:)

11. I meant for thew times you are gonna want total darkness. I think the purpose of grow boxes is to contain the light spillage to maximize it.

12. thats the prob bro no inveriment control on your grow capture your light make a box and paint white hang lights chek some growbox sites

13. Keep on truckin... I feel the same way... Everything is legal, as long as you don't get caught...

You are being brave, by the window... There went 50% of not getting caught ... haha, hey the Bronx it doesn't matter right?

14. how are the plants coming along?

15. Well, I'm back. I got a grow box (36x36x63), new digital water meters (with lotsa solutions) and a new camera, that works, to record it all.

As a newbie, I made a massive mistake with the lighting. I stressed them all but they survived. I got a bunch of plants out of the darkness and into the light. They dont look too bad. The autos are all on a natural cycle on the window because it is my understanding they seem to ignore vegging in a light box. They are all a little stretched and flowering like crazy. I finally got my window grow here in New York city.
    (I dont want to hear from any of you lame security freaks-this is New York and nobody gets caught for this silly little shit. We got real crime here. And cops is just folks you got hi with in high school. Nuff said.)

I have 4 autos on the sill and all in flower. I have 5 ladies in veg room under5-6000K lights. Its a little hot right now (88 inside, 93 outside and 95+ in the box).

Posting this now. Photos in about an hour.
    :)

16. Take a look at my Ladies:
    :)

Attached Files:

17. Temps are too high man, get another fan in there.

They have come along way from when they were those stretched seedlings.

Thats for sure

Looking good man

18. Exactly. Wow! the girls love it.:smoke:

19. #39 billgee, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Well Im back again. Maybe.

Learned to use the new camera. Pix good but doesnt focus down enough. Aint rich enough for a real camera.

Everyone is doing well. The pix show 5 plants on the window. But the normal one known as Unknown, improved so drastically, shes back with the others in the tent. There are a couple of pix in the tent but I didnt want to disturb anyone. So they stayed put. They are all approx. 2 months old and still vegging but will get 12-12 when I can afford a timer. Probably Monday.

The Autos are a problem. They should all be dead at this age. But they are going nuts forming colas like crazy. All female flowers. I see no male indications or actual testicles. You can see them in the pics. Not well but Ill get up close next time. There are 2 Dinafem Haze and 2 Dinafem Roadrunners. Fairly easy to see which is which. The Haze Autos grow a single stalk. The Roadrunners branch out with colas everywhere.

Guess Ill post the pix now.:smoke:

The pic of the seeds is for the next grow. Thai Sativa seeds unfeminized supposedly from Thailand. Supposed. Clearly stated. I dont know if you can see it but 3 of 4 popped at 72 hrs but were completely unpopped at 48.

Attached Files:

20. All my Ladies are Dying

Theyre supposed to, sooner of later.

But this is later than sooner.
    These Roadrunner and Haze autos were germed on April 5-10.
    They were scheduled for mid May
    They begin flowerin in mid-June
    Go figure
    (They had a tough seedling stage. My Fault)
    And now theyre dying
    But theyre sending out Colas. You can see them.

They are showin signs of Death (yellow and brown leaves)

So Im waitin

The 5 girls in the tent all look healthy so Im goin to 12-12

This is what they look like now (They are in the window. You can see the street and the people in the background.):smoke:

Attached Files: