mixed grow 1000 watt 12x12 room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bluesman55, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #1 Bluesman55, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    here's the this is the first crop of the year I grow 3 runs a year.
    List of clones 12-30-2013

3-Jedi dark star
    1- mendicino county diesel
    1-hindu kush
    1-agent orange
    1-purple diesel
    1-ak47 cherry lime
    2-flo
    2-chocolope
    :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Looks great man. When do you plan on flowering?

3. All of that with a 1000w light? Wow!

4. I plan on triggering with 2 dqays darkneness this week they should double in size . the last crop was 9 plants and I got 3 lbs of manicured bud.

By the looks and lots of bending I should get 4 lb out of 12 plants this time, I used to grow hydro but had switched back to soil using 1/2 strength hydro dutch masters hydro fertilizer and have had wounder results.
    :hello::hello::cool:

5. I have been growing for 35 years in 3 states,here in Denver I can grow 12 plants at a time here in Colorado . I'm love living in this state and it's all legal. I find using 1 1000 watt lamp and proper spacing can produce a load of bud and still be able get around the crop for bending for more bud spots.
    :D

6. ...I'd add more light for that many trees....they're going to get fucking huge and crowd eachother too much.
    ...you can do something your whole life and do it wrong the whole time, fyi.

7. #7 Bluesman55, Jan 25, 2013
    hears a shot of the last grow, the hanging buds are 1 of 2 cut and drying.And doing something for so many years, I get great yields pruning and bending after the second pruning
    the proof in the pics.
    .:hello

. . Just because you've done something your whole life, that doesn't mean you've been doing it right the whole time. What a stupid comment you made and how long have you been growing herb???

I am 57 and have owned and operated 3 nurseries ...1 eating herbs 15 years,
    hybridized and grown Orchids for 12 years that are listed in the International Royal Horticultural listing in England. And growing herb sense the beginning...:mad:

Attached Files:

8. #8 Bluesman55, Jan 25, 2013
    The plants in pic 1 are just7 weeks and still weeks to go.

they are 7 weeks 2 to 3 weeks to go before cutting...

9. If you would like to see other grows goggle oldgrowerdude...you will find loads of pic's past grows...Im 57 and owned 3 plant nursery's over the years. 1 herb farm for several years. I grew orchids and hybridize many over 12 years which are listed in the Royal Horticulture listing in England. No rookie here..:cool:

10. #10 danktank 420, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    I have but one question, with all of these years of gardening and your extensive knowledge & love of the harvest of your labors. :smoking:

What took so long for you to join GC? :confused:

Just gettin internet?:poke:

11. You would have to visit a lot of forums and groups and until the pot subjects became a ok thing to do and talk about certain things, I use to have a few thousand post and awards I'm Oldgrowerdude/bluesman55 Gc is one of the mid size forum out there, look around you'll find many more. use google

420magazine after years of posting and pictures kicked me out for a SMALL mater with admin. the stold all my herb pictures I posted and called it "retired oldgrowerdude..pritty low Ide say...

heres two of the orchids I hybridized back in the 80's ant they nice we did the Orchid greenhouse for over 10 years We had 3 greenhouses on 3 acers in Florida..

I have owned and maintained:hello::hello::hello::hello::cool: 3 greenhouses over the last 35 years 1 Orchids,1 eating herbs, and house plants for retail.

Attached Files:

12. #12 Bluesman55, Jan 26, 2013
    To tell you the truth I have lost in touch with a grower friend of mine in,London Canada
    he said to post as ganjafarmer or Jo as his friends go by,
    We have been growing to gather, passing points to each other and for a couple of years were real close.. Ive grown a lot of weed in my day, even if others around here don't believe my grow life I've had.....old farmer son ,,all ya can do is post to prove the point ,but what the heck I rather be in my 12x12 grow room and bending.but that's not till Sunday 2 days darkness ,,,,they love it, kicks them straight into bloom...oh well if you see Jo have him give OGD (Oldgrowerdude} a shout on SKYP. Thanks all
    :(:(

13. I am subbed. You sir are a source of learning.

14. First off thank you, I don't use the forums anymore, I busy taking care of my grow, and Colorado at least Denver area you are allowed 12 plants for your own use per person. It use to be 6 plants per med card. I love this state it's like living 15 minutes from a National Geographic spread fold out... It's truly God's country. We try to get up to the mountains weekly weather permitted...here's a pic about a half hour from the house... it's called Lake Dillon, check it out

Attached Files:

15. Love seeing a grow done right. I remember "oldgrowdude" What up man good to see you again. Teach some of the punks on here what the hell is up. Lots of people on here with 1 descent grow that think they can now back talk a seasoned grower like yourself. You my friend hold knowledge in your head we could all use.

16. Hell yeah I spent about 7 years in Frisco. Gotta love lake Dillon. Soo beautiful. I hope to move back soon. I was there from about 2001 to 2008

17. #17 Bluesman55, Jan 26, 2013
    I don't surf the forums anymore just to keep in touch with other growers...I'm in here looking and old Australian grower Steve email me ecsquires@hotmail.com :cool:

18. How long do you veg to get 4 lbs with 1000W? Isn't that almost 2 grams per watt?

19. I used to work many of the forums but I was finding a lot of kids on them and after they have 1one grow are now experts! lol
    GC is full of such people that's why I don't hang my hat there.

I don't prefer to be corrected by kids...not saying you are one of them..
    :hello::hello::hello::cool:.

20. Looks great man I'm running 1600 watts with four plants in flower right now. Looking at your grow makes me feel like I'm not even coming close to utilizing my space. Anyways looks great good job. I love living in Colorado . Do you know if it's twelve plants for everyone or just denver area? I'm a little bit north of boulder.