Mixed Emotions After Breakup

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flapflip, Aug 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"flapflip"']Man shit?

I could steal a fighter jet and a hooker and a couple grams of (let's just say keif), fly up to 4,000 feet, and do lines off the back of her head while blasting crazy death metal or some shit while she gives me an amazing blowjob and I do a nosedive towards earth. Or get shot down.

That's man shit.

But I'm not really in the mood for that, I just want my woman and my life back.[/quote]

I understand your pain bro, just try not to think about the good times.. I always think about the good times and that just makes it worse.. Go out and find a new female and DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT talk about your ex.. Just find someone new, this could possibly do 2 things for you...

1. Make your ex jealous and want to get back with you.

2. You will enjoy the new girl better than your ex and you will be happy.

Don't end your life for some girl, things happen for a reason.. Just keep an eye out for that reason.

:wave:

2. When I say MAN SHIT, I mean something to exhaust your inner chimp. To blast all that out of you so you can think more rationally as a human being. Not getting one last blowjob before you die alongside your girl. That's weak, man.
    I guaran-fucking-tee if you go run 'til you're assed out tired and you have nothing left in you, you'll feel UNBELIEVABLY better about your entire situation. Maybe even throw a jack-off session in the mix afterward. It helps tremendously. I've been where you're at, and it does and will get better. You're not in the mood for it because your body is tricking you into doing everything you can to get this girl back.
    You have to do what makes you feel uncomfortable.

3. [quote name='"tnh"']

I understand your pain bro, just try not to think about the good times.. I always think about the good times and that just makes it worse.. Go out and find a new female and DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT talk about your ex.. Just find someone new, this could possibly do 2 things for you...

1. Make your ex jealous and want to get back with you.

2. You will enjoy the new girl better than your ex and you will be happy.

Don't end your life for some girl, things happen for a reason.. Just keep an eye out for that reason.

:wave:[/quote]

I could always hook up with her sister haha. But I wouldn't do that to her. Guess I gotta go with #2 and just move on with life. But fuck does it hurt.

4. breakups suck dude, I still have dreams about my ex.

5. [quote name='"Wildman850"']When I say MAN SHIT, I mean something to exhaust your inner chimp. To blast all that out of you so you can think more rationally as a human being. Not getting one last blowjob before you die alongside your girl. That's weak, man.
    I guaran-fucking-tee if you go run 'til you're assed out tired and you have nothing left in you, you'll feel UNBELIEVABLY better about your entire situation. Maybe even throw a jack-off session in the mix afterward. It helps tremendously. I've been where you're at, and it does and will get better. You're not in the mood for it because your body is tricking you into doing everything you can to get this girl back.
    You have to do what makes you feel uncomfortable.[/quote]

I've been running in the morning and all that, and along with chain smoking and netflix its become somewhat bearable. But now I'm out of money for the month, and I'm actually going to have to go on unemployment until I get a new job/join the air force. Its a damn shame. Out of cigarette money. What's my life come to?

6. Ill be honest that pain isnt going to stop right away as you said earlier its been a few days. But one day you will get over her and youll realize it was for the better in the end. As everyone before me has stated try and keepyourself busy whether it be with another girl or something else. You probably will always have things that will remind you of her, if when youre with someone because she impacted youre life. Just remember what you said in the original post youll be happy because of the memories you have of your time together.

Sending good vibes your way

7. #27 iweartshirts, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    yeah man i never said it was going to be easy, ive been (all of us have) in a similar situation. my first gf broke up with me September of last year a few days before a nice date i had planned (we were together for 1.5 years), i was an absolute mess for a few weeks- couple months after until i decided that i was tired of feeling like shit and miserable. since then ive adopted a new year resolution "A new year, a new man." and i intend on keeping that promise to myself.
    things will get better in time, it might not seem like it now but trust me it does get better in time. get your head right and dont dwell on negative shit, i like the advice Wildman gave... get out and do some awesome MAN SHIT!!! something you enjoy doing, something that gets your blood rushing.

8. Well since you are saying you don't have a dollar to your name,it's pretty obvious your financial situation isn't the best.I've had a girl break up with me because I didn't have a job or money.She wasn't some gold digger either,but I didn't even have money to take her out even once in a while.

Maybe you just need to work on yourself before you try to get back with her or get with anyone else.Shit I don't have a job atm,so I'm not even bothering trying to get with any girls.

THIS.

That makes you feel better than anything else,when your ex knows you're happier without her,cause it drives her crazy.
    This is usually what ends up happening.

9. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']Well since you are saying you don't have a dollar to your name,it's pretty obvious your financial situation isn't the best.I've had a girl break up with me because I didn't have a job or money.She wasn't some gold digger either,but I didn't even have money to take her out even once in a while.

Maybe you just need to work on yourself before you try to get back with her or get with anyone else.Shit I don't have a job atm,so I'm not even bothering trying to get with any girls.

THIS.

That makes you feel better than anything else,when your ex knows you're happier without her,cause it drives her crazy.

This is usually what ends up happening.[/quote]

The money issue is a new thing, I lost my job recently and it was more of an insult-to-injury thing, along with losing some close family. It just put a ton of stress on both of us, and then a pregancy and everything... just caused the relatonship to crack.

10. It's over dude, don't bother worrying about it anymore; She was your fiance and ended it, it's over.

It may sound rough but it's better to realize that now and accept it than to keep postponing the realization, because in the end doing that will cause more hurt.

Just move on, don't let this situation complete absorb you and change your entire life. Shit happens, lives goes on; Besides one day we all die anyways and after that none of this shit matters anyways.

edit: It may sound hard, but carry on with life as you normally would. Do the same things that make you happy, go out for a bike ride, a walk or anything.

11. If your relationship couldn't last average stress that most people will experience at some point in their lives, then it was probably for the best that it's done before investing more of your lives together.

I say that from having one relationship of 4 years (that took place when I was a bit younger) that tore me apart. But it gave me a chance to completely rebuild myself to be a better person. There's only one way to learn from life and that is to experience it. Had I not gone through all those obstacles I wouldn't have the man that I have been with for 4 years now in my life.

If it was ment to be then you would have both pulled through this difficult time. Seeing as how things have ended there's a good chance that it has opened many doors to new opportunities with those who can handle the curve balls that life tend to throw at you.

There's bigger and better things out there, and the only way to get to experience them is by embracing the shit life throws at you now.

12. [quote name='"flapflip"']

I could always hook up with her sister haha. But I wouldn't do that to her. Guess I gotta go with #2 and just move on with life. But fuck does it hurt.[/quote]

I've been in the EXACT same situation, trust me.. Get up off the couch, stop laying around sad and missing her.. Get out there and start talking to women, random chick you pass on the street, waitress at your favorite restaurant.. Any women you find attractive, once they give you a little attention, your ex will leave your mind.. Of course you will ALWAYS remember your time with her, but you won't dwell on it.. I became very active on here after it happened to me, and that helped me tremendously....

Time heals all wounds, you gotta give it time..

Fucking her sister would help too.. Ahahaha

13. Your just wallowing in self pity dude, people are giving good advice and you're turning it way.
    Relationships end, either take the advice or just stop responding by turning it away.

14. I know I shouldn't have done this, but were "freinds with benefits" now and were talking again kinda. We aren't dating anymore, well at least not yet anyways. But its still nice to be able to go over, watch a movie, bust a nut, and leave without even having to worry anymore.

Don't know if I want to pursue the relationship again or not.

15. Y'all have kids together? Sorry man

Basically this woman is trading having a good stable man for her fr partying and random hook ups..sounds like a bitch and a terrible mom.. Cuz who do u think will be watching the kids while she's being a hoe?

16. This either can help or fuck ur shit up worse

You can lay down that dick like a fuckin magician better than all the sex in ur two years..in her orgasmic haze she might decale her love for u again..then u say "I'm just not feeling it at this time" and send that female packing

Or u declare ur love in a post sex haze and she laughs at u and says ur dick is to small

So u better fuck her good man

17. [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']

This either can help or fuck ur shit up worse

You can lay down that dick like a fuckin magician better than all the sex in ur two years..in her orgasmic haze she might decale her love for u again..then u say "I'm just not feeling it at this time" and send that female packing

Or u declare ur love in a post sex haze and she laughs at u and says ur dick is to small

So u better fuck her good man[/quote]

Not to be gross, but we would have the most amazing kinky sex fucking ever. And she asked me for friends with benefits, then asked if I would be open to maybe talking and working back up to a relationship. I said yes to friends with benefits, maybe to a relationship.

18. Lay down that dick man.. People don't wanna admit it..but good sex is the key to keeping a relationship going..

That's why girls put up with douchebags cuz they lay I down

And it's why dudes stay in love with bat shit crazy or cheating females..cuz the sex is good

19. lol, you went from broked up, to never getting back together, to FWB, to her talking about gettting back into a relationship possibly in the future. wow what a roller coaster

20. Is that Limp Bizkit? lol

(at 2:56)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcnz5d-iZM]limp Bizkit Hot Dog - YouTube[/ame]