Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed clean urine with my own dilluted urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninjafish229, May 18, 2019.

1. So I took a drug test for a job a few days ago. I was able to sub 2 oz/60ml of a friends clean urine, but it was not enough to fill to the line so I topped it off with my own probably about 10 to 15 ml give or take if I had to guess. (eight days clean, I drank a lot of water, used qcarbo20 and two packets of certo 2 hours before the test. Yes in hindsight I know I should have just handed in the urine short of the line. That being said do you guys think I will pass?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You'll fail... Look at it like this if I add a shot of whiskey to a bottle of coke does it have alcohol in it? The answer is obviously yes lol

Why would you Mix dirty piss with clean??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yes I know I shouldn't have. I thought the combo of qcarbo certo dillution and 8 days clean and I would be okay. I was so worried about the temperature that I never thought about if I was short. should of brought 3oz instead of 2oz bottle. I'm hoping I will be below the threshold.

• Like Like x 1
  4. We don't always think clearly when faced with a crisis. I'm sure thinking about it now you realize you should have given it to them short of the line instead of adding some of your own but when your adrenaline's running high you don't always make good decisions. Having only abstained 8 days (what was the point in that?) your urine was pretty hot but hopefully the water diluted it enough to get your metabolites below the threshold. Don't give up hope just yet. In the mean time, no news is good news.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm hoping no news is good news. I wouldn't solely rely on dillution and detox drinks alone, but I'm thinking that combined with 60ml of clean urine they will do the trick. I followed the qcarbo directions exactly and drank 2 packets of certo along with a gallon of water probably.

6. I'm not big on detox products. Drinking plenty of water made me dilute just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Update: I passed. Start on Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did the same thing yesterday... waiting to hear back from my employer. Will update. Cross your fingers for me guys