Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed clean urine with 5% dirty urine to top it off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaynutz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. So I know I'm going to get a lot of s*** for this but I will send you go take a drug test and I brought a little shampoo bottle like I always do but this time they request a little bit more pissed so me being nervous and freaking out I put some of my dirty piss the amount I put in there I feel like it should not be coming out positive but I could be wrong it has been 6 business days since I took my drug test the results have not came in yet which makes me think I failed anybody got some information on this

please help

2. Theres a post like this almost every other day it seems like. I know you're looking for reassurance but honestly nobody can tell you rather you passed or failed. I give drug tests, it's going to be hit or miss budd . 1 guy will pass another might fail, we can nor predict the future. It sounds like you might be alright but who knows. You're just going to have to wait and see.

Just because you havent heard back doesnt mean you failed so relax. Really that's all you can do anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah I know man but Google be freaking me out lmao. But thanks

4. Dont let it get to you. What's done is done. Theres nothing you can do about it. If Google freaks you out, stop googling.

Most tests have a threshold of 50 ng/ml before it's a fail. You dont have to be squeaky clean you just have to be under that cut off. If 95% was clean, 5% might not be enough to cause a fail. Hopefully your guess on % isn't to far off. 5% would only be a few drops to meet the requirements of most of the tests I've seen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes exactly that's what I told myself. I have the job calling me saying they still haven't received it and like I said it has been 6 business day I took it last Monday today is Tuesday.

6. If it was sent to a lab they're probably just backed up

7. Hopefully you're right bro. I will keep you updated.