Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed clean urine with 5% dirty urine to top it off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by natetpk3, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Depending on amount. But that shit is prob like cold faucet water? I woulda prob done same thing, used my own then went home and lose 10 years of inner life from stressing it lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes I’m going nuts and there wasn’t any sink in the restroom only a toilet n I wasn’t going to use the toilet water to bring down the temp and it was literally 2 maybe 3 drops of my own urine... have any of you used the first check home drug test kit?

3. My aunt use to test her daughter for herion. They was cheap ones off amazon. Idk brand. They worked but good chance to give false positives

4. Not that hers where ever false lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. What did u use to hold and pour urine?? I paid the extra 15$ first time I ever got fake pee and got a mid torso band that held a pouch of pee with a hose that u could run down ur side to ur junk. Then u just squeeze ur arm and wala lol. I used it twice.

6. Hey how long did you wait Cuz I'm in the same boat it has been 6 business days and I'm freaking out

7. Did you pass wtfhelp?