Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed clean urine with 5% dirty urine to top it off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by natetpk3, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Hey i took a drug test tuesday at a concentra office. Had my sisters urine from 3 weeks ago in my fridge that i used. Microwaved it for 10 seconds to get it warm then put a hand warmer on it for like an hour and a half. The pee didnt get all the way to the line so instead of asking if its ok like a normal person i pissed my dirty urine to top it off. Like 5% id say.

Havent heard nothing back. Left messages thursday and yesterday(friday) just to check up to see of they got the results back but this HR lady is almost impossible to get in contact with. This is a life changing job and im freaking out.

Any guess on if i failed or not? I know my sisters 100% clean but i hope it didnt fuck it up.

2. I hope I am wrong but I think you just crashed that dream job. Some jobs send their test off to labs and can also tell if the sample was from a male or female by the hormones in the urine so that could of also derailed this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was being sent to Quest labs from Concentra. They filled up a small tube to send to Quest and put the rest that was in the cup through some spinning machine. I always thought they could only tell the difference between male and female if the female was pregnant?

4. I have absolutely no idea why you'd top it off with dirty piss instead of a small splash of water, you must have seriously been blinded by panic. Damn. In my unprofessional opinion, I wouldn't think it would automatically derail it, but it's a bit of a risk. Hope all works out well.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I should of just asked her if it was enough because it would of been plenty anywhere else but she eye balled where she thought the line was and made me fill it 3/4's of the way instead of half which is what most places do. She would of heard the sink though. I've heard people say they passed but i dont know. It's actually quite hard to find answers for this question. A lot people ask it but don't update with their results.

But literally i pissed for a little bit then put a little stream in there. It was only like 2 seconds worth.

6. A male can have similar hormones as a pregnant women if he has a testicular cancer but the test can tell the difference from a non pregnant woman and male.

7. i passed lol. Orientation tomorrow. really hope this place doesn't random :ph34r:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hey dude did u really pass I just got into the same situation but I used my little brothers urine and I came up right under the line had to drop a few drops up mine in and it was sent off to quest Diagnostics please reply my anxiety it’s through the roof I was a heavy daily smoker but haven’t smoked in a little over a month please reply...

9. Lol wtf. That was smart. Can’t wait to see results

10. OP is 3 years old I don't think they'll reply now lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I don’t search threw old threads. Only button I hit besides to get to alerts is “new posts” In this case all I read was title. Thought dumb ass and sent reply lol. Didn’t look at anything else. But for it to be in new posts someone has to just reply to it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Funny tho. Ig it’d depend on how much yu had to put to if it’d show up

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yeah anything someone replys to shows up in the new posts dude lol

14. Ik but still had to ask just in case Ive been searching this shit for past two days and been getting mixed answers some said they passed some said they failed but the ones failed used synthetic urine with dirty human urine so I’m just praying someone answers and that I passed -__-

15. That was just supposta end lol. No question make. Ya tho, good shit

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. A dip of toilet water is the same thing, only quiet.
    Be careful with the amount, though. They will reject it if it's too diluted.

17. Good info u picked up and shared

• Like Like x 1
  18. If U happen to conversate with the ppl u talked about it with again ask them the ratio of clean urine to dirty. “A few drops” I think would be to Deluded to show up on the test because they don’t search for that little amount. But say yu had to fill it a third or 1/4 of the way, maybe less then u start getting iffy. A thing u could look up, what percent thc has to be in my urine to show up on a lab drug screen.

19. If I used the toilet water it would’ve changed the temperature

20. YES