Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed a little diluted "dirty" urine with clean urine, am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlexRose, Oct 24, 2018.

1. #1 AlexRose, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    So long story short, I'm 5'3 and 90lbs, female, fast metabolism but I have been pretty lazy the last few months due to depression and an office job but I still try to get out a little. It was 20 days since I had last smoked when I had a drug test (9 Panel Screening at Quest Diagnostics, they gave me no paperwork but the specimen ID so no more specifics but their website says 50mg/nl for THC on a 9 panel) for my dream job. I'm normally clean after a week, but I've become a much more frequent smoker. I'd say 2 bowls a day after work and like 4 bowls on my days off. I was testing clean with faint lines on first void of the day, second, and afternoon. But two days before my drug test I was positive on a first void.

Backstory, because of my size, it's not hard for me to dilute my urine. Water runs right through me. I can drink a bottle and pee once before a drug test then pee clear, and this has screwed me with negative dilutes without even trying. So I have to use my first or second pee.

Back to the point, I had a friend who let me use her daughters pee and I got the temperature perfect, but I was about 10ml short, (had 50ml in the cup) my urine was pretty diluted (diluted in case I messed up the temp so I could get one retest.) so it would test clean on a home test, so I mixed probably 10-15ml midstream diluted dirty urine in the cup.

Do you guys think I'll be okay? I took the test last Thursday, (10/18/18) they called me about my start date yesterday, I asked if there was anything else I needed to do and he told me as long as I took the drug test, we were good to go. So clearly they haven't recieved the results. He said to wait for my manager to call when it's cleared. I'm worried since it has been over 24 hours that it was sent for the gc/ms testing but I really can't figure out how it would be dirty enough to fail. I'll post results when I get them.

2. Might pass, might fail. Really could go either way, only thing you can do is wait to hear at this point. I know that isn't the answer you wanted but its the facts, since you put some dirty urine in the cup, there is a possibility you could fail.

3. I'm sure it could go either way, my anxiety has made me search through forums for hours and any type of reassurance calms me down for a little bit. Ultimately if I fail I have a backup job, no big deal. I'm just hoping anybody, pass or fail, that has done this can give me some idea of how it could go either way I guess. ‍

4. I just wanted to put an update, I passed!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im having the same problem that u had is it real that you passed because im super nervous and cant even sleep

6. Hey did you pass Cuz I'm in the same boat it has been 6 business days and I'm freaking out

7. hey guys so I Took a pre-employment drug test one week ago for a travel nurse job and I thought that 60 mL was enough for quest but it was not. Ended up having to put about 15-20 ml of my own dirty ass urine. MRO called me yesterday and said that I failed. Asked me if I use CBD and I said yes. Travel agency is going to let me retest. THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE TEXAS BON!!