Mix Indoor/Outdoor Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PRhaze, Sep 6, 2012.

1. This past January i bring some seeds from PR (nice seeds), some friends bring other strains from their respective states (nice strains)... We live in X country studying a X carrier.... Alright i started growing indoor with some simple CFL bulb and when i tru it to move it outdoor the plant would turn so sad (almost died once)... I was so pissed and decided to clone some shoots, root and grow a little the clones in CFL (no more than 2 weeks), plant it in pots and moved them to the yard... it was the begging of may (full summer) full sun, and Booom! full buds, incredible buds....:hello::hello::hello:.. I was trying to see if people have tried this and if they had success.. Havent found any thread about this technique.. is sublime.. u dont waste money in anything keep the mother (fragile stupid plant that cant take 1/2 hour of sun) in CFL (just at night), clone it and move it outside... You get amazing buds, pure sun. It's like the clone is used to 24hr light, and as soon you move it outside (doesn't matter the season or times of sunlight) you get amazing buds. Now I have a circle of friends all producing intense buds.. Citrus Kush, Big BUD, WW...

If someone can light with better technique to keep improving be my guest!!!

TY:cool: