Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mix a little in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kylehagrid, Jun 30, 2012.

1. What's good honkies. I'm a seasoned smoker but figure I'm relatively an amateur. I also use other medicinal herbs as remedies and have recently had a thought about one herb I use in particular. Mullein.

The herb helps to reduce respiratory inflammation (sure theres more scientific words for it). Essentially it helps with coughing of multiple sources. I usually use the herb as a tincture but I remember seeing something about being able to smoke it.

I read some more on Mullein in general and found that to an average smoker, there is little to no "harshness" while inhaling and will actually feel more relieving due to the nature of using the herb. However, I can't find anything about mixing (most likely, a small amount of) Mullein with Marijuana to help create a "smoother" smoke.

So I guess I'm asking what others think about the situation (should I mix or just try separately) while possibly introducing a positive influence to the Grasscity community (my first post, even).

2. i mix marshmallow leaf or tabco its not bad but dont help i juset need to fill the joint

3. who are you calling a honkie, boy? go tell aunt jemima to go make me some pancakes!:eek:

anyway welcome, never heard of the stuff. try it out!

4. If its safe to smoke then there shouldn't be any issue.
    Try it once and report back! :)