Mitsubishi Evolutions/Subaru WRXs

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by iPwnF00lz, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Anyone drive either?

I know I can't be the only sucker for rally cars..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice Evo.

3. damn sweet evo. if i could afford one i would buy an evo in a second. my buddy drives an 06 STI, also sexy

4. 06 STI's are the best STIs.... the ruined them by changing the body style.

5. Their nice but in my area they are ALL over like anyone with 20k will by a used one. On Friday and Saturday nights I can hear WRX/STi's all around, and when i decide to go hang out I'll see atleast 30 Subies and around 20 EVO's. One thing I tend to be seeing a TON of are turbo diesel trucks wether it be a Powerstroke or Cummins.

6. Lovely cars but common as dirt over here. If I had the cash it'd be a Nissan Skyline or a Mazda RX7..

7. I love evo's, I got a chance to ride in a Evo 9 with a bigger turbo and some other upgrades. It was a wild ride to say the least. When the driver did gear drops I thought I might get whiplash. There not to common here though. I see more STI's then I do evos.

8. Bahahah stolen eh? That's funny that you took pictures of the same car at the same race track I was at in Watkins NY... The only race track in the world that has blue gaurd rails.

You're a fucking tool.

-rep.

Get the fuck out.

9. Yeah I accidentally did this when trying to view another thread.

Changed my pword before they could.

10. what could they do with a grasscity pword.....not like theres a CC linked with it or anything...

Kinida pointless to steal it actually.

11. HAHA! That's why I didn't even care enough to be cautious with it when I typed in my info!:smoke:

12. 2006 STI here.. Let me gather a few pics :)

13. I'm actually looking forward to buying an 06 STI.

14. right on!

same here!

15. Buying an 06 will be the best thing you ever did!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Ugh... that Supra is pure secks...

17. I used to have a Evo, got a DUI and had to sell it. Now I have a DSM. I've been into Evo's and DSM's for about 4 years now.
    The Evo was a Tarmac Black 05, it has the 10.5 hotside, HKS 272/272 cams, HKS downpipe and catback, ACT 2600 clutch and streetlite flywheel, JIC coilovers, Blitz intake, 750cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump HKS blowoff valve, Sparco Intercooler couplers, upper and lower intercooler pipes, under car chassis brace,manual boost controller@24psi, front and rear sway bars, front and rear strut tower bars, EvoScan, Tactrix Cable, carbon fiber hood and trunk, OZ Racing Ultralaggera wheels, front canards, EGT and boost gauge, probably other stuff I'm forgetting. Tuned by GST Motorsports.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now I have a 90 Black Cherry Eagle Talon TSI AWD
    It has a rebuilt head, ARP headstuds, metal headgasket, balance shafts eliminated, ACT 2100 clutch, solid shifter bushings, ported Evo III manifold, hybrid 16g with 7cm housing and 32mm flapper, punishment racing o2 dump, MIM wheels, K&N open filter, Magnecore wires, EGT gauge and boost gauge, manual boost controller@16psi, Evo injectors, Walbro 190 fuel pump.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. fuck the sti .. i want that supra.. thats the first one in blue i have ever seen.. very pretty

19. And my old 97 GST
    [​IMG]

My current 04 Evo VIII god these cars are amazing.

[​IMG]

Too lazy to crop so heres a high res lol
    [​IMG]