Mitch Hedberg

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by vendetta777, Mar 3, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OERKi2UUY48]YouTube - Mitch Hedberg HBO part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgOgr1jnb5Y]YouTube - Mitch Hedberg HBO part 2.[/ame]

this dude is funny as shit, true comedic genius:smoking:, who knows the funny shit he'd be coming up with if he was still alive today.

2. "I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality."

:smoking:

3. Yeah that was one funny dude. It's a shame his drug habit got the best of him. I'd pay a pretty penny to see him live.

4. RIP the Genius.

5. Thanks for sharing that. My sides hurt from laughing so much. F'ing brilliant!

6. "You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."

7. One of the best comedians I've ever seen, sheer brillance.

8. I have phases where I just listen to him over and over again.
    He was a genius. :(

9. "When I was on acid I saw things that looked like beams of light and heard sounds that sound a lot like car horns.....":laughing:

10. I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

My favourite :D

11. :hello:he is amazing. RIP.

12. "On a stop light, green means go and yellow means slow down. On a banana, it's just the opposite: yellow means 'go ahead,' green means 'hold on,' and red means 'where the fuck did you get that banana at?'"

:laughing:

13. Another Comic Genius lost to drug abuse:(

RIP

14. omg this thread has me lolling. I dont care how many times I hear his jokes, I crack up every fucking time ;p:smoke:

RIP

15. dudes hilarious:hello:

16. I just re-watched his episode of CCP.

"I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived! And Pringles is a laidback company; they said, 'F-ck it! Cut 'em up!'"

"I wrote a script and I gave it to a guy who reads scripts and he read it and he said he really likes it, but he thinks I need to rewrite it. I said, 'F-ck that! I'll just make a copy!'"

As funny as his jokes are in transcript, he had such a unique style of delivery that it's hard to get the full effect of them without hearing or seeing him. He truly was a comedic genius. R.I.P. :smoke:

17. I love Mitch Hedberg's stand up. He's definitely in my top 5 comics of all time.
    If you like his style I reccomend checking out Steven Wright

18. I don't know if I could pick just 5 comedians because I love so many. But he is definitely top 5.

19. "I was on the Craig Kilbourne Show, and the next day I flew to Minneapolis. At the airport, a guy came up, and he said, 'Dude, I saw you on TV last night!' But he did not say whether or not he thought it was good; he just confirmed that I was on television. So I turned my head away from him for about a minute. Then I turned it back, and I said, 'Dude, I saw you at the airport-about a minute ago. And you were good.'"

:D

20. Mitch hedberg is deffinitly my favorite comedian, along with jim gaffigan, luis ck and old eddie murphy