MIT discovers location of memories: Individual neurons

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by g0pher, Mar 23, 2012.

1. It's not an attack as much as a statement of fact that the idea is not supported by the majority of the evidence and that you are indeed trying to promote your book.

2. DjSmokeBowls: That's true, there is not the evidence I need to support the Hypothesis, but the MIT researchers, inadvertently, may have reinforced the concept that an atemporal component must be involved. The atemporal (timeless state) is not a new discovery. Scientists discuss the timeless state when considering black holes and the Big Bang Singularity. The Hypothesis is just suggesting that there is a timeless (atemporal) component capable of storing the enormous (if not infinite) amount of data involved. It is also necessary for an atemporal component to be involved because of the speed of recall. So, I am not trying to promote my book except to encourage others, include you, to consider the possibility that the Hypothesis is suggesting the correct answer to how memory works. You will find the book interesting. John

3. Does anyone feel like they have had some of their recent memory drained slightly from them? I remember thinking to myself over the last few months, "It feels like my brain has been nuked". Great idea one day, fucking vacant the next.

I also believe that there are inter dimensional beings/technologies that can achieve the memory/energy zapping

Fucked up/speculative/unfounded but I feel this is the case. Take it for what you will. Maybe the tin foil hats aren't such a bad idea :confused: