mistergreens first ever grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mistergreen, May 31, 2009.

1. hi guys 5 days since i put some pics up but if you compare these latest pics to last ones wow they are flying doindia did say the fun starts in 2 weeks from his last post i think these plants have started early lol...ok day 30 from the first plant breaking soil i have not fed the plants other than one seaweed (organic) foiler spray to keep there imune system strong the 2 ill plants are fighting back at speed awsome to be honest im still fighting temps coz the guy in the hydro shop fucked up my order for my ruck fan (he says it will definintly be here tomorrow ....we will see) ok i have no problems to report all going really well ...i was hoping to sex these plants by now but still to early i have got a close up pic which i think is the first signs of sexing id appreciate anybody to confirm this for me thanks to Retard-3000 for stopping bye thanks to xavier_s37 for sending me good vibes ....cool thanks to cronic-illness as always thanks to freedom4ever for subscribing to my grow :D thanks to Fubar24-7 for all the info and a special thanks to doindia for watching my back.......be lucky......mistergreen......pics to follow

2. Still a bit too early to tell from the pictures as far as pre-flowers go. Congratulations with your first grow so far. I too am in my first grow and coincidentally, I've got White Russians as well :hello: I grew them first in a DWC setup and as soon as I began to see their pre-flowers I got rid of the males and continued to let the females prosper.

They'll show their sex in no time. It can be tricky because one day you'll think they're female and the next day you'll think male. Give them another week or two and you'll know for sure.

If I can share any piece of my limited advice as far as cannabis horticulture is that patience will make all the difference in enjoying this awesome hobby. Enjoy your grow :metal:

3. damn dr green thumb ;)

4. thanks indeed for the posts very encouraging to hear you say that doindia and jimmy t thanks for the info and the congrats on my first ever grow :D ok mini update ive been out and bought a 5 inch ruck fan and some accustic loft insulation and some mdf board and ive made an accustic fan which runs silent and at a fraction of the local hydro store im really pleased with myself lol ...i decided to top 4 plants plus take 2 clones from each plant off there lower branches can anybody please tell me how ive done...thanks inadvance pics to follow js640_DSC02239.jpg

js640_DSC02241.jpg

js640_DSC02245.jpg

js640_DSC02250.jpg

js640_DSC02256.jpg

js640_DSC02257.jpg

js640_DSC02262.jpg

js640_DSC02265.jpg

js640_DSC02267.jpg

js640_DSC02290.jpg

5. Lookin' real good, mrgreen!

I've got a question for ya - what's a "ruck fan?"

6. hi mate a ruck fan is a brand in a league all of its own its made by the germans its the quitest fan made for the use we use then for ie my extraction once put into a wooden box with some insullation the only sound to be heard is the whosh from the air, which i muffle with blankets, it really makes no sound ,they are a lot more expensive but if quietness is the goal then there is no alternitive than the ruck fan....hope this helps....be lucky.........mistergreen

7. #70 mistergreen, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
    ok i did say at start of grow doindia was my man but seems he has been busy latley so ive had to make some major decisions on my own hope its right ok 5 are in flower and 5 veg ,,,,sexing is slow i think and only think i have 5 females i guess not bad first grow IF im right lol ive also cloned toped and fimmed so lets see wot happens eh? lol........my quote of the day.......this life ain t a fuckin rehearsel this is the real thing! .................
    ps i asked when to feed them and got a reply in a week orso so , so its been a week or 2 so i gave them bio bizz organic grow and bio bizz organic bloom i diluted to 25% of wot it said on bottle i was worried about this but hey first timer wot the fuck lol....time will tell i guess...........be lucky mistergreen

8. Hi mistergreen, nice grow. Great pics as well. I'm gonna bookmark yer thread and hope to learn as you grow.
    I'm a complete newb so appreciate the details and pics.

9. hi mmmmick im new to this also but wot limited knowledge i do have you are wellcome to don t be shy to ask me any questions or worries or concerns you have as i worried alot at the start of my grow ....and for nothing really....good luck on your grow.................be lucky mistergreen :D oh and i haven t posted all pics ive taken so if you get stuck i may have a pic here for you to look at pics say so much more than words lol

10. #74 mistergreen, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009

aint seen you in a while, give me wot you got ,lol on my grow :D ive been readin back thru my posts i have laid off the nutes and just fed em now wot do u think im intersted in your input? remember im new to all this :D ops by the way bought a £45 ph digital meter had the ph right from when we last spoke my run off is 6.5ph now......i have fed em nutes only 25% of wot it says on the bottle.... organic bio bizz grow and organic bio bizz bloom 2 days ago and all looks fine i give em 3ml per 5 liter water of bio bizz grow and bio bizz bloom wot do u think?

11. #75 mmmmick, Jul 11, 2009

Thanks mistergreen. I'm trying to grow a couple of afghani (supposed to be) clones under a UFO 90w triband. I also have a couple of flourescent tubes tp add a little extra light. One warm one cool. In pro mix 2 1/2 or 3 gallon pots. Was gonna just run the ufo but wanted to do the best I could for these afi's. If things work out I may try to run just the UFO next grow just to see how effective the pure led can be. After a shaky start one is looking good, the other is a little slow but perking up nicely. Both seem to have female preflowers at, I think, 5 or 6 weeks. Source was less than coherent, lol. Start date was uncertain and he took them off 24/0 and put them in sunlight for 2 days before I got them. I went directly to 24 again and thought they were screwed for a week or so.

I have a stash of old school seeds that I saved refigerated in a film can. Hope to do a grow with a few of those if any are viable, but wanted to learn a little first. I germed some a few years ago to check but couldn' do a grow at the time. Might be more survivors in the pile.

wish u continued success with your grow.

12. hi mmmmimick lets have some pics and see wot u got :D

13. HJey green how goes it.

Plants are looking real well!!!!! what feedings you giving them and how often?

Whatever your doing keep it up!

ps check out my harvest in my thread below boys

14. hi mate im giving them organic bio biz grow and organic bio biz bloom at 25% or 1 min lets get technical the grow bottle says 2 to 4 ml for every litre and the bloom says on the bottle 3 to 5 ml per litre.....ok ive fed them 3 mil of each and diluted it into 5 liters of water im gonna do this for 2 weeks which will be 3 feeds total then the following 2 weeks double it and see how they are if all is well i will up 1 and a half the dose again for 3 weeks then flush and give em water only for last two weeks...........if anybody has some input that in doing summit wrong or that in fact my schedule sounds right please let me know and thanks in advance :D

15. #79 mmmmick, Jul 11, 2009
    Both plants are pretty shaggy. Dunno if afi grows shaggy like this. Hard to get close enough without breaking branches. Maybe you can see enough to verify sex. The smaller plant is too wild to get near enough for pics.

Attached Files:

16. #80 mistergreen, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    to be honest it looks more female than mine ....mine have 1 pistol growing at lower plant and 2 pistols higher up i have sent doindia a pm if anyone knows he does so ill post back as soon as i hear anything.........but if i had to bet on it a girl for me.....i need reasurance about lower pistols being one etc coz if im right i have 7 females from 10 seeds ...i just don t wanna get carried away lol ps i think your plants are small but healthy but i don t know the strain