mistergreens first ever grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mistergreen, May 31, 2009.

1. #21 Fubar24-7, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    3 cubic foot bag. although the 1.5 is more than enough :) i plan on doing alot of growing.

2. finally got pics to uload latest update tonight with new photos im trying to be as accurate as possible so new growers like me can use my posts for reference :D

Attached Files:

3. hey you guys latest update,sorry no pics no point really.....ok my tallest baby is 1and a half inches or 40mm i think it is a little streched on average they all stand about 30mm.....yesterday the light sat at 22 inches from top of plants....today i lowered the light to 15 inches my grow bud said it was to hot lower i disagree but.......went on the caution side i have a 9inch fan taking heat away from light and a 6inch fan blowing on plants to strengthen the stems.....doindia im 40miles from the wolfslair to be honest im more a boxing fan than mma ...then football and of course i support liverpool fc.......fubar 24-7 i would of liked to go with your heights with light but when i tested it at 10 inches it burnt my arm.............ok speak soon :D

4. Yeah, your temps are fine! It's when you get above 86 F for extended periods that you have to be concerned. Also, if you direct a fan across the top of your plants you should be fine. Schedule your lights off period to coincide with the hottest times of the day!

Good luck!

5. 15 inches is still fine.

6. its hard to say whats fine due to each grow room/circulation being different. just know that you need to get it close as you can get it without burning the plant, its better for it to stretch a bit then get burned so if its your first grow play it safe. i have seedlings right now under 2 400 watts 3-4 feet away

7. #27 mistergreen, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    hi guys there seems to be a lot of confusion on what height lights should be at from the plants...... i must also point out doindias point it depends on each grow room which i think is most important point so im posting pictures of my plants and also grow room..... perhaps you guys will get a better picture to what im dealing with ....i do not have any problems at the moment ive lowered the light to 14 inches and if no burn occurs go to 13 inches tomorrow .....docmojoman thanx for posting.........ok guys i leave this in your capable hands and here is the photos thanks again guys for your input its much appreciated ps my grow buddy seems to think plants can get light burn and...heat burn ive heard of heat burn? ...... but never heard of light burn have you guys? ops nearly forgot counting from the first day they broke the soil we are now on day 4

Attached Files:

8. It makes me so happy when the first set of leaves comes and their just sooo green. Good Luck

9. sooo ive just started a new grow and planted the seeds two days ago..no sprouting yet but they went about 18/6 and now the lights have been on for 3 1/2 hours w fan circulating.
    I've got 6 26 watt CFLs for 10 plants in a rubbermaid container (idk exact measurments at the moment) and its rigged to two 6 slot circuit breakers suspended above pots and there's a fan.

I'm attempting to grow all DRO/NUG seeds believed to be all females. got em from my local dealer. Watched him pull em right off dank nugs. anyways....planning on posting pictures but last time i did one 65watt non CFL plant light on one plant and it sprouted almost immediately..but she died :( R.I.P

So WTF is the hold up in these ladies? hahaha

10. #30 mistergreen, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    [hi guys i have been messing around with my camera and took these photos hope i can get more photos similar as the grow goes ...qustion what do you guys think is going on here in photo number 4 all the rest a fine and nothing else to report :D

Attached Files:

11. HI Sir Stoned Alot I CAN T REALLY HELP YOU AS I USED THE PAPER TOWEL METHOD SORRY GOOD LUCK WITH THE GROW :D

12. yea man i hear yea stick around and enjoy the ride :d

13. on picture number 4 im sure its just a seed defect. just see what the runt has and if it does then :'( but keep a close eye on it for now, you never know what could happen :)

14. just a mutant seed, happens all the time, it will grow out. it all looks fine to me just keep it up

15. hi doindia,fubar24-7 thanx for the reasurance im not worried any more about that little baby.....but i am a little worried about these next babies im posting if you look close you can see the new leafs are a little brown ....i have no idea if this is normal but it has only happened to 3 so far....so guys if you have any clues i would appreciate it thanx

Attached Files:

16. at that point (seedlings) you just let them do their thing keep them moist until they can establish a rootbase, all those are just seedling characteristics who knows. nothing to worry about now

17. your worrying to much man! :p it looks fine! just keep on keepin on! the browning could be caused from in soil nutrients but still to early to tell, let them grow out alittle bit more. or if the plants are too close to that 1000 watter, i say leave it at 18 inches, its a safe distance, progressively bring it closer 1/4 inch each time you feel comfortable from 18"

keep up the good work, ill be following so if i see something go alittle funky ill be glad to help you out :)

18. hi guys thanks for posting thats it im going to take your advise and not worrie about them thanks for the reasurrance im happy now :D:D:D

19. day 11 out of soil do any of you guys think white russian are a slow grower? or these plants look small for there age? i have repotted 2 plants from jhon innes seedling compost (organic) to all mix from holland to see if this speeds them up wot do you guys think ?

Attached Files:

20. Alrite mistergreen, got ur pm a while ago. just had alot of sh*t goin on so just tuning in now.
    Grow is going very well. just stay away from the nutes untill doinda tells u so.

White Russians get burned very very easily as ive found out and am still finding out.

Ill keep my eyes on this stuff now as i just lost my job and am unemployed woo! ;)

ull be grand, read earlier in the thread u were querying the price.
    they are very pricey, but the reason for that is cuz out of a study i read this was the strongest best high, strongest thc% known to man it said aswell. so its not all bad!!!!!!

gd luck

I shouldnt give u advice as theres already much more experienced growers here