Mistakes YOU Made

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burped, May 15, 2011.

1. I'm interested in how you know what buttered butthole tastes like, Ccoastal...
    :D

2. Right I know this, but it seems like he would have stated the consequences of his actions if something bad had happened as a result. Its not a mistake if nothing went wrong.

3. #1 mistake getting into an expensive hobby without proper funds
    #2 being inconsistant

i think being consistant is just as important as anything

4. Yea but if your not trying out new things who knows if you cant improve at all? Plus it can be fairly cheap if you make your own compost and mix your own soils.

5. very true but if you not consistant thru your grow you will also never know what works by consistantcy i mean u start with one way work out thru the grow and experiment on your next one and so on but if your inconsistant with your grow thru out you wont know what works. and you can mix you own soil n shit like that but the cold hard truth is grow aint cheap done right. ballast aint cheap bulbs nutes elec bill etc.

6. I know exactly what you mean. I try to take it safe, grow Organic and add very little fertilizer to the soil so I can make room for AACT feedings. That way if they have too much nutes I just give them rainwater to flush them out next watering.

7. [quote name='"medical grower"']

I'm interested in how you know what buttered butthole tastes like, Ccoastal...
    :D[/quote]

Being in a relationship for years.... I've done things to my ex Ron Jeremy would be ashamed of.

8. Overfeeding my soil plants...
    Giving a flowering landrace sativa way more nitrogen than it needs,stunting growth,and byds taste icky.
    Picking early buds and trying to smoke them.
    Trying to quick dry buds. Sucks.
    Humidity wrong.
    Burning my hydro plants.
    Tried bushmaster too late into flowering resulting in stunted growth, lower yeild.

Kids i did all of these things in one grow. And i still have quite the garden going. Buds quite frosty.
    Learn from this, i did.