Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NineTwoFive, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I rolled hella joints 2 days ago, and didnt' smoke all of them. I planned on smoking them all, but they're just chillin in my car right now, quadruple bagged, but still reek. If I can still smell it through the bags, does that mean air is getting in, and the buds will dry up, or my joint will banana? It might be the smell just stuck to my carpet, but I have leather seating so it wouldn't be that. I also have my windows cracked. They should be good for 3 or so days, right?

2. I think your biggest problem is that you're storing joints in your car.

3. I 2nd this. Dude just smoke them, they're rolled and ready to go. Wtf are you waiting for?

4. There bagged up and shit, and yeah, I know, not the smartest idea. I just would rather have them in my car where only me and my friends go, rather than out in my room stinking up the house, you know?

5. why not just leave the nugs in a mason jar? then break when needed and what not. use your noggin bro.