Missouri

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Phamas, Feb 2, 2010.

1. #1 Phamas, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Just saw this The Maneater – Missouri lawmakers introduce medicinal marijuana bill

Good luck!

2. You forget to add the title in that quote:

Missouri lawmakers introduce medicinal marijuana bill
    Representatives feel the bill will not pass committee.

But hey I guess we can only wish for the best.

3. Missouri throw it up. this is dank.

4. im in st.louis, and police are pretty easy on the pot tokers IMO. My friend had 1 quarter on him and 1 zannax, they took the weed and never said a word of it, but arrested him for the zanny... Im a super senior, meaning Im 19 and still in HS. And while the principals and super intendants arent as lenient. Most of the teachers let kids openely talk about drinking and smoking, teachers even have gotten in on some stories and shared there own... This tells me one thing, although theyre are still laws... society is defiantly changing their outlook on weed around here.. I ate a pot brownie at school, My principal found out but turned a cheek, I could have got expelled but Im glad she saw that a little induced euphoria wasnt something to let the bigger people throw away my future over. Idk how it is in other parts of Missouri, but police have bigger fish to fry, MO is the meth capitol in the world isnt it? And in the city cracks a bigger issue (it literally gets dealt outside the children hospital which is pretty pathetic)... well times are changing and change is coming IMO.

Ps has anyone ever seen wild Missouri Hemp Crops.. I ran across one last summer and it was atleast 4 acres big.. couldn't be smoked though, the bud we did find was worse then any schwag Ive ever seen, and covered in bugs.

5. Haha yeah I saw that afterwards and was like.. oh..