Missouri- Represent!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Storm Crow, May 23, 2010.

1. Dig this, kids! Mayor Slay is asking for YOUR opinion on legalization!

St. Louis Mayor Asking About Legalizing Marijuana - KPLR

St. Louis, MO (KPLR) - \t \t The Mayor of St. Louis wants to know if you want marijuana legalized. On MayorSlay.com Francis Slay says that an alderman is considering an ordinance that would make possession of a small amount of marijuana a minor criminal offense. The alderman is even considering decriminalizing it. The proposal may suggest fines instead of jail time for possession. The website asks you to take a poll. Slay doesn't identify the alderman or say when the measure might go before the full board.

(There's a video attached to the short article, but being a total computer dummy, you'll have to go there to see it. :eek: )

The link below will take you directly to the poll- at the moment it is running about 90% in favor of legalizing for most of the questions! Shall we see if we can get it up to 99%? :rolleyes:

MayorSlay.com - Mini Polls

This could be a big step toward legalization in SOME form for Missouri! I have sent the good mayor a copy of my list. (If you don't know what my list is, just click the MMJ Studies link in my sig- you are in for quite an education! :D )

Granny :wave:

2. Just voted, More politicians should do this instead of assuming what the people want

3. Just voted and the percentages are still a landslide good stuff.:smoke:

4. More politicians need to do this. Make sure you vote for whoever that is!

5. wow i live in missouri and didnt know about this!!

6. I just voted. Wow! The percentage in favor of legalization/decriminalization far outnumbers the haters.

7. awesome find. Voted! I suggest that those of use who are able to post this type of material add a link on your facebook status.

8. Voted and Hey my Missouri peeps.

9. Im spreading the word, voted.

10. Voted. This is awesome, hopefully it will actually be taken seriously unlike what Obama did similar to this.

11. Wow, that's close to home! Kentucky needs to get on the ball and catch up with the rest of the effing world. I am certain that whatever happens with legalizing cannabis, Kentucky will be the very last to do any damn thing. We have to do something soon, though. I can't keep making enemies of my long-time neighbors. I try to talk to people around here about why cannabis should be legal, and they look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears.

It's Deliverance country out here!! :mad:

12. hey hey my fellow mo/stl ppl. plz if anyone hears any more on this or any mo weed issues post it here. I set up to vote and im ready to blaze up as I walk to a blues game!!!

13. you should add during a blues game at scottrade :smoke:

14. Pearl, you need to start educating those neighbors! And I got just what you need to do it! Look at this-

https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/23575-new-420-page-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010/

If a person can read even just the titles in my list and NOT be pro-cannabis by the end- watch out for them! They are totally nuts (IMHO)!

If you'd like a free PDF of my "Granny's MMJ List- July 2010", email me at i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion(dot)org . (Yes, the rest of you can email me, too! Today's my birthday, and I set the list free as my birthday gift to the world! From today on, until New Year's Day 2011, I'll be giving out the 420 page version of my list, free. :hello: )

Granny :wave:

15. Voted! I was so upset that I didn't see a initiative for MMJ again this year on my absentee ballot! :( Btw I can never come back to MO I have experienced dry heat and I am too spoiled now to ever return.