Missouri Governor's son cited for cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by vaporfiend, Sep 13, 2011.

1. This should help the cause a little....hehehe.

2. so a kid got busted for weed.

last i checked his parents don't really matter then? :confused:

never got why it was a big deal when a kid with connections hits the law spot light, we all do it sometimes, we dont make news man

3. also, like, if he didnt try to hide the bud and no one fessed up to it who would get charged with possession? the table?

4. Hehehehhe. In all seriousness though this is another poor guy getting screwed over for nothing.

5. Well, I say he should be caned publicly (Thailand). That, of course, after he's made to do naked squats in the street while holding his ears (China). Of course, we could just toss him in jail and let some STD infected gorillas sodomize him until he's soul-dead (USA). Either way, he should have a criminal record, lose any chance of a higher education, be denied housing in reputable areas and OF COURSE, attend compulsory rehab.

Or maybe we should collectively ask ourselves why the hell we're funding these types of arrests? I'm sure there's a child molester or rapist somewhere in that town who better deserves the attention...

6. Uhhhh, okay, because it's a kid with connections...that's why it's news. It's not like his dad is the head of the fucking local sewer department, he is the freaking governor. This is also pertinent news for those in the cannabis community because Gov Jay Nixon has been dealing with the Missouri Show Me Cannabis initiative. Which has yet to be approved for signature collection. Yes, I realize people get arrested for cannabis all the time, that doesn't mean its not slightly more interesting when someone like this gets busted.

7. Anyone else notice his son is 21 years old? INB4 his son tells his dad to eff off and moves to a state with medical and gets medical.

8. No, the kid is not going to be in any real trouble. If he was dirt poor, yeah he would have something to worry about. If he wasn't the governors son they probably would have went ahead and charged him with destroying/tampering with evidence, instead of just giving him a warning. I'm sure this 21 year old got chewed out by his Dad though! This kind of news is never good for someone in politics.