Missle Cars :: American Drift Video ::

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by SmokehTehBerr, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Thats wild as hell. I have been to quite a few drift events but never something like that. I love how all their cars are beat to shit with bad ass motors. I have always wanted to buy some pos 240sx, slap an SR20 or something it it and just have fun at the local events and not care about the body.

2. Now those are some real cars. no BS. Cool vid

3. That's cool as Shit. I used to have an s14. But traded for my gsxr. So now I got an e30 which is of course rwd. And a straight 6. So its got some awesome torque. And loves to slide out when I ask it to.

4. That was so sick, I'm hyped to get my s14 back on the road.

5. drifting has really interested me here recently, and this video has made me want to start my build more than ever. Maybe a nissan hardbody mini truck with a swap or something

But these drivers were impressive. More proof that America can produce great drivers

6. i cant wait for this snow to melt, the 240 is itchin to burn some rubber. Gettin a new wheel and hub next week!

7. I'm glad it snowed! Drifting everywhere in the Charger with ease... And there are some fun curvy roads around. It's actually a surprisingly easy car to control in a drift in the snow. And nothing's been plowed yet which is awesome :D Sadly, I'm not the owner.

8. Ya my e30 is a breeze to drift in snow or wet roads. Prolly need another hundred horses before i can rly roast em round dry corners. As of now I have to hit the turns super fast and clutch pop it at damn near redline in second or third to start drifting on dry stuff. Can't wait for my turbo so i can start having more fun. :)

9. i know what you mean but the snow doesnt let the 240 outta the driveway ,so i drive the civic in the winter...now e-brake slides in the civic, thats so much fun