Mississippi headed for legalization.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by StealMyName, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Didn't see that anyone had posted this yet and i live here so it's big news to me.

A woman here in Mississippi is trying to get a bill passed that would legalize Medical Marijuana but only for terminally ill patients.

Read the full article below.

http://www.wlbt.com/story/16771472/bill-would-legalize-medical-marijuana-in-mississippi

Also feel free to vote on that site whether it should be legal or not and help us out lol.

Stay flyin high everyone. :)

2. I voted yes on it. Hmmm, I have a brother in law in Jax that has a really bad back...might have to go visit him more often...

3. Thanks for voting ha ha I doubt it will get very far. Too many "old timers" down here.

4. #4 runthistown18, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    Lol'd at her saying mississippi provide marijuana for other states. Since when? Seems like she got cali mixed up with mississippi. If that was true we would never see mids/reggie in the mississippi/louisiana area.

5. The University Of Mississippi Medical Center is what she's means I'm sure.

On the other hand you are right cause Cali mid would be like bomb ass smoke to us Mississippians lmao.

6. Same to us Alabamians

7. Yeah, If it ain't decent mid it usually looks like I'm puffin on dat tree bark ha ha. For me and my friends it's hard as hell to find a good Kush hookup and even then you'll still pay a pretty penny per gram.

I'm hoping this will eventually snowball into a dispensary or two opening up. Long time from now no doubt though. :\

8. Double post. My bad.

9. Yo any more news? I'm part of this state and would love to see things rolling...