Mission Impossible Fall Out

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    I am taking my husband to see this on Sunday for his Birthday lol I am looking forward to it as well!

Anyone else going to go see it?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Probably not I've only seen the first two MI movies. It looks alright though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I'm outraged. This stupid scientologist in closet fag (tom cruise ) abuses the word fallout for his brainwashing.

Were I bethesda I'd sue the cocks out of their asses.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know what you mean about Bethesda but idk what scientologist means. :confusedalt::huh:

Anyways I heard this movie was amazing so its got me even more excited to see it.

~Toni~

5. #5 Vee, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    I just seen it 'standard rubbish'

like the last 3 oldie type action flicks

15 mins in I asking what this is about again

then guessing what its about for the next 2 hours

these MIF flicks have more chase scenes than the average

with Thomas Cruise Mapother IV crowding the camera at every vain attempt

watch only during a flight imo

the scots man lost his accent ...pity

my score 4/10

good luck

6. Tom Cruise is the man.

He's 56, has been in countless excellent movies over 30+ years, and still does his own stunts on major action flicks like this.

Respect!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. basically all those spy movies have the same cliches. they all usually have a non-interesting storyline, but the main character and his team are the only ones who are able to stop bad guys. along the way the main character does "impossible" stuff. see what i did there. but they are kinda cool because they have interesting stunts. not worth seeing on opening weekends, but good to see on netflix/on demand.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

8. My Scientology Movie Official Trailer 1
    (2016) - Doc. the 'real Fall-out'

9. We went and seen it yesterday lol movie was amazing. Lots of Action just how we like it.:)

~Toni~

10. Even though I'd already seen parts of some of the action scenes during one of those pre-shows a couple weeks ago when i want to see some other movie. I was still blown away. Gotta watch it in imax as well, the sound was incredible, felt like i was watching the dark knight for the first time again it was that good.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Thanks for the reply Iced! I totally agree with you. :)

~Toni~