Missing rep, no posts with likes now and I'm missing over a 1000 of my posts

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by ladyluckybean, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Point taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Users posted too many valuable information in past and they shall be correctly presented in their stats :) Good thing is we identified the issue

• Like Like x 3
  3. My post count is still way off from my posts as well (which I can see are still there)

4. Having a bunch of posts don't mean crap about what you know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I noticed that there are posts missing from my history as well. I just updated two of my threads and the search function says that my only activity is in the thread I just updated.

6. Search Index is currently being rebuild/

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd understand posts could have some good information to share but likes and rep are meaningless.
    Simply, A Conditioned Mindset.

8. This may be true for you, but others may not see it like that. Irregardless, there is an obvious problem. I have 297 pages of likes. There is 20 likes per page. If you do the math, 297 X 20=5940. Yet if you look at my stats it shows I have 4600 and change. So obviously LLB's complaint has merit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just a reminder for all. :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Merit to the conditioned egocentric mind, yes. Facebook likes and friend count, and the such....how many Instagram followers, etc, etc

• Like Like x 2
  11. #51 Wisdom Tooth, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    I know right?

"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots"
    - Albert Einstein

"The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think" - David Icke

You could go all day with quotes like these that shove the truth in your face yet people don't want to hear it because they have grown deep into this way of life. I've had all sorts of accounts facebook, twitter, other forums and sub-forums with thousands of posts, likes, rep etc.. That I've lost, got deleted or a glitch in the system like what's going on here and didn't really have a care in the world because i know these are the least important things about life.

Even here i forgot the details to my account with many posts, likes because it was always on auto-save option and now i just created a new one to avoid going through old emails and security procedures. Then again all the posts and information is still here. Life is all about experience, a big fun playground.

I understand most don't want to hear this and just fix their situation but you really shouldn't have to stress or worry about these things when life is about so much more. Only trying to help people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I personally don't do facebook, instagram, etc.. Who's got time for all of that? Not I. About the only place I talk online is here. So it's not an ego thing for me per se. But I do understand the point of these posts. I've seen and heard some strange things over the years all for the sake of being accepted by others.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah i understand. People just have to accept themselves that is all that matters.
    What others think or say is their own problem.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I have been looking forward to the new upgrade since the middle of January. I was told there would be a cool upgrade to a feature on here I felt didn't really work the way intended. Even with the delay, I still remained positive that this would really improve my member experience. When we got to log on, I was curious what this new rep system was and I was a bit disappointed 5000 likes had been lost. Also, the new feature I was looking forward to does not work so I guess I am disappointed. Not all of us have a special group to belong to or run with the Amare group or grow the ironhead method so when you don't have a niche, solid group of friends or someplace to make you feel like you have support, sometimes getting a like or two each day makes you feel like at least someone appreciates you. Everyone wants to be liked and feel like they belong someplace. I purposefully will go through someone's content to build their rep because I want them to know they're doing a good job plus you really get to learn from people like jerry111165. That's what builds a community. Maybe that's silly to some or maybe you'll look down on me with some judgmental posts where you quote yourself about the topic of ego. Whatever. I think when a third of your contributions are gone, it's disheartening. Take it how you want I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I love you all.

I would like my posts and likes back tho fo real. :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Knowing how hard you've worked helping others, all the time you've taken to put up studies, success's and failures
    it's understandable that you're not happy with this upgrade. LB they will get it worked out and our post/like counts will be back. And for what it's worth I accept and like you just the way you are. I try to stay out of the way when you're having a bad day, and on good days I just try to get a smile outta you. I know what some have said here seems cool or even cold. But grown ups learn to accept a person the way they are, and said person shouldn't have to change or jump through hoops to be liked. It's too bad that there are people who are grown ups chronologically but not mentally. That derive pleasure from others mishaps or discomfort. Those that are purposely hurtful because that makes them feel strong. Small minded people is a term that means just that.
    Have a great evening girl.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know they will because they said they would. I've waited a while and I can wait longer. What blows my mind is that posters in these threads in the bug tracker are here to discuss personality flaws and their opinions and not just report what didn't roll over well. I've been here for a while through various updates and stuff hasn't worked periodically. I've also read the posts people had when the last big update happened back in May I think and people were beyond rude, condescending and clearly letting their anger get the best of them while poor chunk was just being nice as pie. I don't think I'm coming off like that. Sorry if I am. I never have a good experience posting in this section.

• Like Like x 1
  18. imagesCAJ4IX7N.jpg
    da fukk you say!

19. ok, thanks!

20. Just an update : I've been hit by a flu virus badly and have to spend my last days in bed. This is on muy top to do list when i get better.

• Like Like x 4