Missing plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokemaster404, Aug 16, 2012.

1. About an hour ago I went to check on my plants my last 2 females and they are gone nobody knows about this grow and I was wondering If cops found them why didnt they say any thing could I face jail time really paranoid

2. some idiot probably found them, that sux bad sorry to hear that, nobody knew about your grow?

3. That sucks to hear I'm sorry, that's the thing with growing outdoors if someone stumbles on your plants they always do one of two things, steal them or report them. Both cases suck big time

4. On your property?

5. its that time of year again folks were gonna start seeing alot of these threads

6. [quote name='"lager88"']some idiot probably found them, that sux bad sorry to hear that, nobody knew about your grow?[/quote]

Yeah I don't like people to know I grow non medical state i hate to lose plants like this but rather a stoner to get them than a cop i am gonna try to find who took them

7. [quote name='"lager88"']its that time of year again folks were gonna start seeing alot of these threads[/quote]

No but in the woods behind my house about 100ft back

8. Did they dig them up or take the pots?

Any trail leading the way they went?

Anyone wonder what your doing behind your house all the time?

9. [quote name='"5150"']

Did they dig them up or take the pots?

Any trail leading the way they went?

Anyone wonder what your doing behind your house all the time?[/quote]

Took 55 gal drums cut in half so they couldn't have gone far and I dipped out when I saw that they were gone fearing dea cameras

10. The cops would not take your soil. IMO they would pull them up and leave the barrels. They may take the barrels but not the soil. They would just dump the soil out.

Also there would be action around your house while they pull the plants you would think. If they are dragged off it's not the cops. IMO

11. [quote name='"5150"']The cops would not take your soil. IMO they would pull them up and leave the barrels. They may take the barrels but not the soil. IMO.[/quote]

I've heard some states weigh soil and all, don't take it to the bank cause its just hearsay but when I've gotten ripped in the past they've always cut my plant, but lugging 20 thirty gallon pots of soil would be stupid also

12. [quote name='"5150"']The cops would not take your soil. IMO they would pull them up and leave the barrels. They may take the barrels but not the soil. They would just dump the soil out.

Also there would be action around your house while they pull the plants you would think. If they are dragged off it's not the cops. IMO[/quote]

That's good news but I am still pissed about them being taken oh well time to set up indoor and give that a go with some more Ak-47 and sour d

13. Regardless I am sure there are clues at the seen if it was cops or rippers.

So was it ripped at night? When was the last time you checked them? Anyone see you go across the way to your spot?

Say fuck it or go see what you can find out. If your worried about cameras they already got you.

Foot prints? cop boots? tennis shoes?

14. [quote name='"5150"']

Regardless I am sure there are clues at the seen if it was cops or rippers.

So was it ripped at night? When was the last time you checked them? Anyone see you go across the way to your spot?

Say fuck it or go see what you can find out. If your worried about cameras they already got you.

Foot prints? cop boots? tennis shoes?[/quote]

It had to be at night going to check for prints now

15. You would think two people to carry 25g barrels. There has to be a trail. They would have to set the barrel down after about 30 yards or so. Also two guys moving a barrel would trample brush.