Missing My Ex Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sgt.ButtSniff, Aug 6, 2014.

1. This is gonna be a long one so brace yourselves and ill give as much info as i can.... About a month ago i broke up with my girlfriend, for the second time. After we broke up we didnt talk for about 3 weeks or so till i had a crazy urge to hit her up (i was sober) we met up and we hung out for a while and she kept saying things like "i hate you" "brining feelings back" joking though. After that we went out separate ways and she came over 2 days later to help me with laundry, we ended up cuddling, hooking up, and ultimately having sex. This was all about a week or 2 ago. She slept over two nights in a row and took baths together, just the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, it was great. I loved it. Then we kept on talking over text and all and we both were invited to a party and about 5 days before she said some shit like "im going to be all over the place, you know how i get drunk" i replied with a "okay? I dont know why youre telling me this" she said "im not saying im gonna hook up with people im just saying. Whatever, have fun tonight" i say "alrighty then" and she replies with "whatever." And that was it till the party, and we didnt say anything to each other once there. She ended up hooking up with someone, and it really hurt me, i dont have a right to be mad because she wasnt mine. I was so sad that while girls were talking to me i would zone out and think about what i saw. Either way we ended up talkong the next day and i was furious, i went off on her. The day after i missed her. I told her a bunch of shit about how i feel, basically just saying that i missed her and wanted her back (i couldnt even get with any other girls) she said shit along the lines "i want you to be happy but it cant be with me" "i need to be alone" " i dont want a relationship anymore" but then she ended off with "i know how easy it would be for my feeling to come back for you but i cant bring myself to do tha right now, maybe this isnt our last shot at our relationship" this was 3 days ago. Im giving her space till her birthday which is on the 20th. I plan on texting her happy birthday at 12:00 on the dot and telling her i have a present for her, which is an awesome black panther statue thats about 3 feet tall ive been working on for. Bringing it to her and asking if i can take her out to dinner. My question is what do you guys think? Will this plan work? Will i get her back? If it doesnt work i know ill have to get over her and move on but i would really enjoy having her back. I know i fucked up and miss her. The first time we broke up, it was her that hit me up and told me she misses me and to meet up so we could talk. And we ended up getting back together. Seeing each other always brings back feeling for both of us.

2. Just let it go man. It sucks now but in the long run it'll be better.

3. I know i can let it go, itll be tough but ive done it before. Im just asking if you think my plan would work, even with all the information i gave you.

4. It might dude but not for the right reasons. She might miss you but bottom line is if you guys break up and get back together and she's bangin around, not that she was wrong or whatever just sayin, and she's cool with sleeping with other dudes it's probably over. You guys might get back together because you have a history but you're only holding on to a memory and things aren't that good anymore. Best to just move on man and not waste anymore time.

I know it's hard to let go I'm all over the lonely thread. I can't get over my ex and that was almost 2 years ago. It's hard but the longer you wait the harder it'll be

5. Oh no shes not sleeping around. She was drunk and it was just making out. Shes not the type of girl to go around banging dudes trust me. I know she stills loves me and misses me. I just... i dont know... ant to give it one last chance. I know for a fact shes scared that ill break her heart again.

Shit im sorry to hear that dude, i dont know even know how i would handle that. Me and he also went out for 2 years. I cnt even hook up with other girls because ir doesnt feel right.

6. Put it like this...there are different types of women on this planet, obviously. Whores, trophy wives, celebit women, ect. Who am I to say that she fits in any of those categories, sounds to me like she needs to (and is more than likely) trying to find herself. Don't put yourself in a situation where you get so attached that it's hell trying to cut Those strings. Like they say, plenty of fish in the sea. She may not be looking for love, at least for now..there's more I can say, and anybody else can say for that matter, but it's ultimately up to u bruh. Do all you can I guess, if that doesn't work, move on.

7. Me and her were our first loves together. She is a wife type. Were only 18. Im already attached dude, nothing else can happen that already didnt happen. Im just asking, what do you think about the plan? Will it work?

8. By wife type do you mean when she tells you that she doesn't want a relationship and fucks other niggas at the same party your at? Yeah sounds like a keeper.
    Sorry OP but I couldn't help but feel sad for you as I read this thread. If you really want her back, first you need to get your manhood and pride back and stop worrying about her, start fucking with other girls that she knows. Once she notices you don't have any interest in her it will drive her crazy! Girls like that feed off the attention guys like you give her.

But honestly man I would just not even try and do that to get back with her, I would just fuck her friends. You sound really young so ima let you in on a secret...don't get caught up with the first "love" trust me, years from now you'll laugh at the thought that you use to want her so bad.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

9. Again i said, she hooked up, make out bro not fucking. And i have hooked up with another girl. Im not that type of dude man im not a spiteful prick. She is the wifey type, she would wash me in the shower, make me breakfast and bring it to bed, make dinner, help me with home work. She never betrayed me. She was single and had every right to do whatever shr wanted, it hurt me but theres nothing i can say. Im sure i could find someone else but like i said i want to give this relationship another go because it was the best one ive been in and its worth more than that to me. If she really doesnt want me anymore than fine i wont stress myself over her but like i said, do you think my idea would work? If it doesnt, i know thats it.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. From someone who went through something similar,

Its better to die as a hero then see yourself become the villain. 

It's not what I did but its what I learned. Stay strong brotha!

11. I dont know why people are giving me this advice. Trust me dude i can move on, ive done it before, like i said this relationship meant alot to me and i want to give it another go, now taking into consideration the information i gave you, do you think my plan for her birthday will work? I know for a fact that im done if it doesnt, i dont like looking pathetic but i will give it one last shot regardless of what you people say. Im open to any more ideas or suggestions to why it could work well or not.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. How old are you? How long were you together?

It's hard to say whether or not you'll get her back. Honestly, from a female perspective, my guess is that she has some one else in her life right now that has her interest to some degree, enough that she wants to explore that, but keep you on the back burner as a back up plan.

If you both have feelings for each other and you both want to be together, then you would be together.

13. Lol if i got that advice id be broken into pieces =/

Well, it's not really advice. I don't feel like I have enough information to give advice. 
    I'm just trying to keep it real, though. I mean, I can only speculate based off of a pretty limited, and one-sided, rendition of what is actually going on.

15. My mentality on this situation of "last chance" is go all out. Either she will say "No" like shes done before or shell give you another shot and you better work your 110% at it.
    I became the villain in my case but i know i kept trying and i can sleep knowing i tried. At the end of the day, none of that bullshit matters of looking pathetic. If shes not going to be in your life then it doesnt matter if you look pathetic. If she comes back to your life then it wasn't pathetic.

If you really want to do it, I say go for it!

Goodluck man, I hope for the best.

16. Sounds like a game player.

Pullin your heart strings is wicked mean.

17. LOL i take back "advice".

How about opinion? =]

:confused_2:

Sure. My opinion, my perception...
    It's impossible to give sound advice in this case, but he's not even looking for advice, he's just looking to see if we think the black panther will win her back.
    (I just thought it would be funny if that was a nickname for OP's D and it made me giggle)
    I don't think the black panther is going to win her back unless she actually wants to be with him, and if she actually wanted to be with him, she would be with him already.
    I'm not going to lie and give a feel-good answer that helps no one, I'm just trying to keep it real.

19. #19 Sgt.ButtSniff, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Were both 18 (very young) and we were together for 2 years. Shes not really the type to be homie hopping, and plus if she had someone else she wouldnt have been in my bed 2 weeks ago when we broke up more tham a month ago. Im not saying youre wrong, for all i know you could be right on the money with it. I just think she wants time and space. But i guess well find that out on the 20th right? Ill keep you posted on that and tell you how it goes.

Edit: Also it gives her time to realize what she wants, maybe she'll realize what a mistake she made. Just like i did when i broke up with her.

20. she pretty much told you that she doesn't want a relationship.. so you should stop trying to get into one with her.