missing/eaten leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by brickloaf, Apr 23, 2008.

1. so i have 5 plants that are growing out doors and recently a rabbit decided to munch on some leaves, one of the plants only has 1 full set of leaves on it, all others are eaten (but new very small leaves are still growing in between stems)

chicken wire fences have been put up since, but i would like to know if there is even a point in keeping it since it has so little leaves?

this is my first grow so help me out

2. well why not let it grow? if it is growing new leaves at the nodes then it should be fine. just keep them damn rabbits away. Chicken wire like you said should do it.

3. A .257 Roberts round does rabbits good! :devious:

4. Let it grow, it will focus its energy on making new leaves and youll just fall a few days to a week behind in the count is all.

5. alright thanks alot

and ive been seeing the rabbit around so ill try to get it with a pellet gun or something

im just hoping they dont dig under the chicken wire tho, the plants are a little over a month old so im hoping that it will go in to flowering soon so they will leave them alone

6. Yea, just keep an eye on em. Human presence is enough to keep the rabbits from coming around, but if you need to, a BB to the butt will train em.

7. sleep with a stuffed animal that looks like a dog for a few nights (feel free to put on too many blankets, rub it under your arms, between your legs etc) then place that funkyass dog near the base of your plants

(the longer you sleep with the dog the better it works)

you'll either attract bears, or scare away rabbits :D

8. lmao I've never heard about that but thats a awesome idea!