Missed you guys

Discussion in 'General' started by diy bubblahs, May 25, 2012.

1. I missed you guys!! :D GC was down for me for quite a while and I was sooo upset :p

2. I didn't realize how much time I spend on here until I realized I was checking the app every 5 minutes hoping it would be back up.

3. Yeah.

Gotta admit GC being down sucked.

I love each and everyone of ya'll.

Peace.

4. i thought we got hacked like roll it up!

5. I must have checked the forum a few thousand times today. Missed you fellas.

6. I missed none of you, fuck alla y'all

just kidding, I was def outside my comfort zone win GC down

7. [quote name='"ToastedStrudel"']I didn't realize how much time I spend on here until I realized I was checking the app every 5 minutes hoping it would be back up.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you brother. Miserable day without reading all the shitty stories of others getting busted and shit. Oh and I missed all the good posts too.

8. I know right?! (to all y'alls)

Ya never quite realize what ya got till its taken away...

9. Definitely checked a bunch of times today. At first it said 2 hours, came back hours later, still 2 hours. Then I checked again and it said 24 hours! My heart broke a little :(

But, here we are again. *Success Kid image*

10. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']Definitely checked a bunch of times today. At first it said 2 hours, came back hours later, still 2 hours. Then I checked again and it said 24 hours! My heart broke a little :(

But, here we are again. *Success Kid image*[/QUOTE]

I know! At like 11 this morning it said 2 hours. Until like 3pm then it said 24 hours, and I proceeded to shit my pants. But alas, here we all are.

11. Me too I updated then deleted and still nothing,
    I kept trying to log in over and over ...

12. nice to know i'm not alone :p

13. Yeah, foreaaal, I was like It..It it said 2 hours a few hours ago...Now it says 24!!NOOO!
    But alas, we are here:hello:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I Missed GC too, It was odd. WTF Did happen? Obviously tech stuff buuttt I wonder if any neat changes were made?

14. Yeah, I always get excited when things update :p They should make a subforum on here that's like problems and stuff :p

15. All I've got so far, is something about a new server, or some other nonsense.

Probably an attempt to either speed up the forum a little bit, or, we've just over-run the current ones, and they need more space. Either way, it's for the better...
    [​IMG]

16. ^^That guy is one of my favorite memes

17. Instead of browsing GC during my pre-work wake and bake this morning I...wait for it...got ready so I showed up on time :laughing:

18. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Instead of browsing GC during my pre-work wake and bake this morning I...wait for it...got ready so I showed up on time :laughing:[/QUOTE]

My condolences on that traumatic experience. You're in my thoughts.