Missed Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by GreyEclipse, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Be missed weed sooo much!

Six months in jail sucked but made me realize why I love green so much! Whoop!

2. what were you in for, welcome back.

3. Aggravated battery.

4. hahaha try 9.5 months in solitary mayne after that shit mayne you dont give a shit bout nothin mayne let me tell you what

5. [quote name='"GreyEclipse"']Aggravated battery.[/quote]

Lolol batteries die.... so do humans. Can we be recharged?

6. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']hahaha try 9.5 months in solitary mayne after that shit mayne you dont give a shit bout nothin mayne let me tell you what[/quote]

I'd have liked it but having no weed is shit.

7. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Lolol batteries die.... so do humans. Can we be recharged?[/quote]

I suppose we could.

8. Hope all is well and welcome back!

9. mayne shut the fuck up you would not have liked that shit and anyone who be locked up for awhile know that shit, startin to guestion what u sayin niqqa not makin much sense niqqa, don't nobody wanna go into solitary niqqa shits rough on ya mayne for so long fuck start to forget shit bout yourself mayne didnt even give a fuck bout havin no weed niqqa i was worried more bout the fact my ass was locked up in a tiny ass muthafuckin cell mayne bed and toilet niqqa aint shit else no one else all day all night every day mayne 9 months straight mayne straight bullshit so dont fuckin say you'd have liked that shit niqqa

10. are the maynes and niqqas really necessary?

11. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

mayne shut the fuck up you would not have liked that shit and anyone who be locked up for awhile know that shit, startin to guestion what u sayin niqqa not makin much sense niqqa, don't nobody wanna go into solitary niqqa shits rough on ya mayne for so long fuck start to forget shit bout yourself mayne didnt even give a fuck bout havin no weed niqqa i was worried more bout the fact my ass was locked up in a tiny ass muthafuckin cell mayne bed and toilet niqqa aint shit else no one else all day all night every day mayne 9 months straight mayne straight bullshit so dont fuckin say you'd have liked that shit niqqa[/quote]

Post lacks intelligence.

12. shit mayne i dont see why not i type how i sound niqqa got a problem niqqa?

13. Just wondering if they're essential in driving your point across to the OP.

14. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

shit mayne i dont see why not i type how i sound niqqa got a problem niqqa?[/quote]

This kids trolling on a lot of threads. Im sure he'll be gone soon enough.

15. and how the muthafuckin fuck am i trollin niqqa? i posted a legit response niqqa, you aint done shit niqqa, you just be pickin on me niqqa why dont u say some real shit niqqa help the forum out niqqa stead of trollin nd shit mayne

16. On second thought, keep it up with the maynes and niqqas.

17. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

and how the muthafuckin fuck am i trollin niqqa? i posted a legit response niqqa, you aint done shit niqqa, you just be pickin on me niqqa why dont u say some real shit niqqa help the forum out niqqa stead of trollin nd shit mayne[/quote]

12 niqqa 12, mayne,

Niqqa

18. see what i'm sayin mayne? aint sayin shit that make no sense least i'm actually respondin nd shit, all's yo ass can say is 12 niqqa 12 mayne niqqa and that shit aint got shit to do wit shit niqqa dont make no got dam sense niqqa why dont u just be cool niqqa nd post bout some real shit niqqa

19. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

and how the muthafuckin fuck am i trollin niqqa? i posted a legit response niqqa, you aint done shit niqqa, you just be pickin on me niqqa why dont u say some real shit niqqa help the forum out niqqa stead of trollin nd shit mayne[/quote]

It would just be so much more relevant if it was legible. It's hard to reply to you.