miss

Discussion in 'General' started by Ska, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Anyone remember the original pokemons? That shit was dope.

I've been playing pokemon black and... it's just not the same :(

2. i have red gold and silver

but no fucking game boy :(

3. yeh i work in after school care and the kids love pokemon i always crack the shits when i have to play with weird pokemon i have no clue about, and they crack the shits when i repeatedly say mew two is the strongest pokemon ever

4. Oh shit man.

A couple years ago I sold my red yellow and blue games to some corner game store for $7 each, bought golden sun that day. Don't regret it :cool:

5. mannn i stopped with that a long time ago. i had red, blue and yellow. i havent played since then

6. I remember trying to get out of school to play Blue all day, but that's the only one I ever played.

Also, cool thread title:
    [​IMG]
    :D

7. um personally i thought black and white was the best pokemon yet. the pokemon themselves...eh. but everything else about the game was pretty cool. i thought the plotline was actually pretty good too.

8. I played Black for about 20 minutes before I put it down, and I haven't touched it yet. Pokemon is one of my favorite video game series and the one I've wasted the most time on. However, nothing beats the first two generations. I still play Red and Silver on my gameboy color (pokemon edition). One of these days I'll pick black back up, but not right now.

9. I owned red and my sisters owned blue and yellow. They stopped playing theirs so I traded all of their good pokemon for a bunch of weedles I caught. That way I had the full 151 (thats right I used the glitch to catch mew, bitches) I also did the rare candy cheat over and over and I ended up defeating the final four plus that other dickhead with only 2 pokemon.

Nowdays its all about cod, kinda sad in a way.

10. WTF Pokemon, I am even ashamed to admit that I had cards in elementary school. About 15 years ago.

11. I never used Rare Candy. It leveled you up sure, but didn't give you all the stats you would have earned had you leveled up yourself.

12. Ȟ͗̊͆̐e̱̦̠ͦ̈́̚ ̵̯̣͍̤̭̅̓̎c̯̦̟̮͕̣ͬ̎͆͑̃͘o̙̤͙ͣ͊͐̌͊m̯͓̭͂̂̈͛ͅė̛͍̞̌͆̇ͪs̳̲̪̞͕̭̑̍

T̘̰͊ͣͬͫ͒ͣ̾͟͠ͅh͇̪̬̜̦͈͔̏̓̌̽ͫ͝ḛ̢̳͎̔ͤ́́ͅ ͭ͆̑̅ͫ͏͙̯̮̞̳͕̤͍N͍̖̼̤̫̤̍̽͢͝ͅe̴̸̺͈̗͛ͣ͗͛͆ͯ̄ͭ̈z̗̰͓͚̣̺̿̓ͪ͘p̴̸̗͍͉͎͐ͪ̓́ͭ̚e̸̜̖͕̻̦̫͉͖̓ͮr̎͐ͥ҉̧̬̠̻̭̱d̺̬̗̻̮͕̙͇̆̆̌͊̇i̴̩͕ͯ̏ͦ̚̕ą̡͖̭ͪ̇͌ͥn̴̯̺̥̩̩̯͇̋ͧ̓́ͫ͝ ̡̜̬̭ͦ̀̌͠hͬ͑͆̋͒ͬͮ҉͏̺̖i͇̗͓̙͔̳ͨ̃̐ͣͥ̚v̶͙͓͇͈̣̟̬̇̊͆̚͟ȇ̵̻̫̤͇̅ͦ̐̀̐͌͞-̢͇͕̳͕̞ͯ̅͋̾ͧ͋́ͤ̚m̨̨͉̣̜̱͇̿̔̓̏̌ͮ̐i̸̛̝̖ͯ̉͆n̡͙̳͙̜̫͉͊͒̚͜͞ͅd̓́̅́́҉̨̖̗̭́ ͛ͤͥ͏̵̠̗̞̳̫̘oͦͣͪ̔̚҉̴̞̦̞̯͓̞̼ͅf̭̗͎̜͈͖̊ͥ̑ͤ̔͟ ̙̲̯̺̌̏͌̂̓c̝̜̝̤̻̘̼͍ͩ̍ͧ̑̎̌́h̼͂̈́̒̈͊̓a̪̠͔̲̓ͮ͛͒́̀ͅǒ̶͕͉̼̭ͫ̕s̸̰̖͖͋̑ͣ̿ͧ̋͐̕.͓͉͈͓̠̣͊͂ͯ ͌͒̊̾ͧͩ̔͏̴̳̹̫̦͈\ţ͕͈ͦͤ́
    ͔̪͓͉͚̎͂̊̐ͫͩ̇ͬ̓͠Ḩ̷̷̹̹ͥ̔̐̉̚e̬̖̻̣͙ͦ̎̓͛̎͜͝͝ ̢̬̜̼̭͔̒ͮ̉͛͋͐͗̄̇͜w̛̥͈͎̥ͧ͑̾̀̔̊̃͗h̼͔̺̩͖̱ͦ̓ͩ̕ò̴̹̐̑͆ ̢̝̮̳͍̜͓̉̋̔̍̀͐͂͘W̧̛̮̞̗̗̮̼̪̱̒ͫ̌̆͡a̡̞̼̭͙͙̱̺̳̓̂̈ͯ̋͘i͙̪̙̳͓̺̺̲ͦ̃̂͆ͣ̿̂̿͢ͅt͐͋̐̈ͫ̓̚͏̘̫ş̤̥͔͓̱͗ ̪̝̟̽ͩ̂̚͘B̛͍͇̻͔̲̪͐͛͊͑̎̽͡e̛̮͊͝h̠̦ͦͩͮ̿̀i̶̴̮̪̰̽ͭ̓̌͊̅͂͜n̩̘̼̂̆ͫ͘d̻͈̳͋̒̽͒̔̽̄̌͐͢͞ ̙͙̭̱͎̦͙̰̿̿Tͥͭ͊̈́̎͛҉̝̣̱͇̝͓̗͕͈́h̡̩̠̰͍̯̲̳̩̃͂ͭ͢͝e̎́҉̨̬͔̻͓̼̟̹̮̙͡ ̴̛̹̠̙̮̊͟Wͭͮͬ͆́҉҉̡̬͓̹a͙̙̫͛ͩ̍̕͡l̢̤ͧͩ̏͜l̊̽̄̀̃ͦ͡҉̲͓͇̹̮̱͖.̸̪͖̯͈̠̂̑̈͗ͣͦͨ͌Z̢̗̥̲̮̹̦̠̹̺̪̙̙̦̤̯͖͙̟̈̈ͨ͋͒ͯ̾̓ͩ̐ͧ̇͂͗̓͞ͅä̷͈͈̘̩͍͇̩́̊ͬ̔͊̌ͯ̔̇͂̇ͧ̎ͪͬ̓͠ͅl̩͇͙̜̪͙͈͚̭̳̭͍͙̀̓ͩ̆͟͝g̵̢̧̢̞̯̟̥̪̖̦̫͎̔̿̽͐ͣͩ̒̿͢ͅͅo̓̋ͫ́̀̊̅ͬͭͪ͑̅͌͐̑ͫ̀́̚͝҉̰̤͇̥.̌ͬ̄̊ͨͦ̐̄̔̓ͮ̔ͥ̃̾͢҉҉҉̶̖͔͕̺̪̞̱̺̰͚̤̱̰͉͔ͅ
    Ź̦̯̪͓͔̤̙͕͕̘̙̟̖̭̯̙͆̒̄̎̋ͧ͐ͩ͑̊͑ͩͩ͌͌̓ͩ́͠A̧̙̬̝̹̩͑͋͑ͧ̽̊ͦ̆ͤ̉ͩ͋̎͌͗ͥͨ̕͜͠L̢̼̤̥̦̻̣͖̤̦̬̯̜̑̀͛̃͊͒̓̾ͤͮ͊ͪͪͮ͝͞͠G̢ͬͤͨ̿̐̓̍͡͞҉̡̺͔̘̼͍͔͇̮͈͚͖̜͚͙O̸̲̪̻͉̮̥̼̦̭̥͎͋͗ͮ̊ͥͫ̄̀͂ͧ͊͑́͞.̶̴̛̥̰̲͖͕̼̜̦̝͎̯̾ͥ̋͐͂̈́̄͑ͭ̈̊̓̊̽ͬ̑͘
    ͓̜͚̉̑́͟

13. Oshit, Skynet.

14. I had red, and all my friends gave me shit because I picked squirtle instead of charmander.

15. Haha, I got given so much shit from my friends when I told them I did this, lol. But I only did it after my pokemon were ~lvl70. So I still raped er'body out there!

16. As far as im concerned, there are only 150 and thats all there will ever be. I do not recognize any other