Miss teen South Carolina is a dumbass(v) Must see

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Lmao you HAVE to watch this, I hope thats not really the future of you Americans.

I actually really feel bad for her, or her parents.

What is She Talking About?

\t\t\t\tQuestion: Recent polls have \t\t\t\tshown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a \t\t\t\tworld map. Why do you think is?
    \t\t\t\tMiss Teen South Carolina: "I \t\t\t\tpersonally believe the U.S. Americans are unable to do so \t\t\t\tbecause, uh, some...people out there in our nation don't have \t\t\t\tmaps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South \t\t\t\tAfrica and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I \t\t\t\tbelieve that they should, our education over here in the U.S. \t\t\t\tshould help the U.S., err, uh, South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian \t\t\t\tcountries, so we will be able to build up our future for our...

And here is a video of her doing so..

http://www.maniacworld.com/what-is-she-talking-about.html

:hello:eric:hello:

2. ...can someone find me some ACTUAL evidence that 1/5th of Americans would not be able to point out our country? I'm having a real hard time believing that.

3. Seriously. How can you miss it?

4. i really enjoyed watching the host?? as the response was being read. that man has the best poker face ever. but in reality 20 outa 100 people can find the damn 'US on a map if i can locate mars in the night sky then FUCK

5. omg!!!!!!!! lol, if u cant find ur own country on a map.....u should be smacked in the face repeatedly by a huge club in the shap of america...

6. i dont know if i can actually watch this after reading that quote. it doesnt even make sense, but yet i do not doubt it was said in one of these pagents.

7. Well she didn't win thats all I have to say.

8. fuck shes too dumb, i cant even watch it :eek:

9. Priceless.

10. I recommend everyone watch it;)

:hello:eric:hello:

11. nice vid, but shes not the brightest one is she, did she even hear the question?

-JAH

12. Its a beauty contest.
    You werent expecting intelligent debate were you?

13. What the hell was she talking about?

I don't know if I believe that poll either.

14. It's ok everyone, I figured out the problem. Her entire family is the 20%

15. QFT..

16. Well, I cant prove that, but have you ever seen the "50 States" edition of street smarts? Over half of the people that they asked "How many states are there in the United States?" got the answer wrong. One guy said "Well, 50 plus Alaska and Hawaii so thats 52." I wanted to jump through the TV screen and murder him.

17. Am I the only one who doesn't care? She's good looking, and that's all my penis cares about.

18. Damn, that girl is fiiine as fuck!! The way I see it..we cant be edumacating all the drop dead beautiful girls on Earth. Who would participate in all the pagents? These girls dont just grow on trees... no offense

19. Wait no are you fucking serious? hahaha that was the most ridiculous shit ive ever seen

20. the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I \t\t\t\tbelieve that they should,

As soon as she said that I just fuckin burst out laughin, oh god this is awesome.