Miss my ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flatliner_ke, May 6, 2015.

1. Me and this girl went out for around 10 months. I really liked her, but one day out of the blue she called it off. Worst of all, she snapchats "hot guys" that she meets and posts it on Instagram. Is she fucking with me? What signals are she sending? I get high, go to school, but she's in one of my periods. She's everywhere. Anyways, is there any way I could convince her to like me again?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Only one possibility. Stop giving a fuck about her, looking at her, saying hi, etc. Id say 50% chance. Any other way not gonna happen.

3. I say delete her from all your social media.  Every time you see a post about her with other guys and what not its just going to make things worse.  Plenty of fish in the sea my friend.

4. Nope she is not fucking with you, she is just not being a loser.
    why don't you go meet some hot girls instead of being a little bitch trying to find ways for her to like you back?

Wtf you think you doing trying to get her to like you back? you tryna get played son?

5. #5 jmick, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    "is there any way I could convince her to LIKE me again?"  give me a fucking break......better get in bed, school bus comes early...

6. Damnnnnnnnn, be nice ya'll.

7. This might help you : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Ex-Back

Also, time will do the job for you, don't fuck with your emotions.

why the hell do you still follow her in social medias.

I'd say keep living your life, and proving to her that you are winner too without her, if she truly loves and was meant for you, she'll come back. Otherwise, your relationship doesn't worth it.

She's the one who ended the relationship, and texting her back will make you much weaker and will lower the chance of restoring her.

Eventually, its your own choice. do whatever you want but these are just tips that worked for me and I won at the end, I hope it works for you too.

8. Don't miss her anymore. Try to meet her.

9. Cry to her "whag did I do to deserve this?"

10. Lol your chasing a child bro. Move onto the next one and do not let anyone know you miss her. She shounds like a sloot

11. HAHAHAHAHAHA worst advice ever right here in ths thread

12. Move on and don't think twice, take this opportunity to fuck any of her hot friends. Girls that do that for attention don't deserve a second chance, they're just red flagging themselves. If you start missing her again just listen to this track homie and smoke on...
    http://youtu.be/K6f9fc1Vuzg

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

13. Just move on in the best way you can.. periods? You must be in HS.. you wont believe the pussy you get in 10 years... after you turn 26 or so its just all around you.

14. [​IMG]

Ladies love what you can do with this stuff..

15. It seems like social media makes breaking up a lot harder since there is always an itch to look up that person.  Hence the reason why I gave it up 5 years ago plus other things. I love that I don't have to be concerned about what others are doing/posting cuz I am actually living life and not a life online.