miss me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Jun 30, 2004.

1. ello... back...

2. haha... some people remember me... I hope... I am the one who has returned after a few months pure study...

3. So last l remeber ya had a car crash ???

4. last exam today- a little piece on the works of both Moliere and Camus (hmmmm Plays and Existentialism IN FRENCH) which followed a lovely chem exam (mmmm... bisdicarboxymethylamminoethane)...

5. some hard classes I take it

6. Switchy Boy, Oh Switchy Boy....I've missed you ever so much! :)

I'm cool with you being gone for so long though because I dig your quest for knowledge. ;)

However...

Did you miss us??????? :confused: I must have missed that part of your post. ..........Hmmmm...No, there's nothing there saying how much you missed the City (or ME) or anything even close to it. :( I'm quite distraught.

7. yum. i love that stuff

8. Course I did, rumjy! :D no fun being on my computer without you blades! Had to go to fucking, grasscity.com special rehab to get me off it (ok I really didn't but I do love this place).

Ah hello, critter, yup- car's written off and gone. No point in getting a new car for a while though as I have no place to go, really... so it's the bus for me then (dammit that thing takes an hour to drive the half hour journey to the next town over)- could be worse though- I could actually have stuff to do.

rollin_stoned, yeah me too- what else would we use for the sequestration of Metal Ions? Ethandioate? Bah- a Pox on the dioates.

cowofstell- nah, pretty easy...

[​IMG]
    Results day pending- pants filling with crap....

9. hey switch!!

it's good to see you back:)

10. How's about a HIGH five from another stranger ???

hey switch!!!!

11. Cowboy!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!! You've been missed, as well! :)

12. I remember reading your posts a while back. What was your previous avatar, I know I'd definately remember that.

Welcome back Switch. :D

13. There was one av where he was doing a karate-type deal....but I'm almost positive it was not karate and something else. I don't remember the others, though. He's used others.

14. Ouote from RMJL......

However...

Did you miss us??????? :confused: I must have missed that part of your post. ..........Hmmmm...No, there's nothing there saying how much you missed the City (or ME) or anything even close to it. :( I'm quite distraught. [/B][/QUOTE]

I realized I left that part out too!!

Most of ya'll know how much I miss the CITY (at least the Blades and Bladies that have been here awhile, LOL

RMJL......................I miss you almost the mostest!!!!!

15. Are you back for good? :)

::: subliminal messages
    should have you saying
    yes....i'm sure of it :::

16. Sweetie..............I've been here for good since the first time I came to the CITY...............LOL!

But some very close friends just moved here from Cali, and I'll have LOTS more access to the CITY on their 'puter. Ours is also nearly ready (supposedly..... LOL) to get back on-line :)

I may never be here as often as I like, but unless SJ decides otherwise..........I'm a PERMANENT resident!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!!

17. You will always be a Blade, Cowboy!

Thank your friends for us. Having you around is going to kick ass! Just be here as often as you can. :)

18. ah ! I true blade :D

hey SWITCHY!! :D you allright? or a little to the left? :D ha!

19. hey.. it's the lightswitch!!
    sounds like the stuff i had to do in high school french class. the doctor play and l'éranger.. heh.

Grasscity Deals Near You