misprint cigs

Discussion in 'General' started by Duckyx, May 30, 2009.

1. Yes, infact I am his lawyer! I do not give you consent to ask him any questions until further notice, or I will bring legal action.

2. My lawyer? I thought you were my stock broker.

3. *whispers* "Common man, I'm trying to make an extra few bucks here, quit it!" */whispers/*

4. " I bought a pack of your cigs today only to find that none of them have the label printed on them. When I smoked one, it didnt taste like a normal marlboro red, it tasted weird and stale. Now I refuse to smoke the rest because Im afraid that these are not reds and could have only god knows what in them. Im very upset because I just spent seven dollars on a pack of your cigs, that now I cant even smoke."

Sound like a carton worthy oscar speech?

5. *Cue Music*

That sounds good man. Let us know if it works.

6. no because you have to verify your pack by some number on the box and than they can probably trace back to where is was made and how the mistake happened

7. Wow that was a lot easier than I thought. I went out and bought a pack of reds and then called and complained, saying that there were misprints. The first person put me on hold and put someone else one. I pretty much went word for word and he apologized. I asked if they were going to do anything about it and he said I would be getting the coupon in the mail.

I feel bad and good at the same time for exploiting the system. :eek:
    Fuck it, I'll take a free carton of cigs whenever I can get one.

8. hahaha yes! you the man

9. did you actually have to SHOW them your misprinted cigarette.. or did you just TELL them what happened?

10. This is a very important detail :D

11. How would you SHOW them over the phone?

Customer service is supposed to believe the customer, So if you played it off right, Im sure you could get away with it.

12. well obviously you couldnt SHOW them over the phone, though i do appreciate your little attitude
    ;)

i just mean maybe they expect you to send the cig in to them for proof or something, idk. otherwise people could just fuck with them and lie about it. so now im sure a bunch of people on GC are gonna do this and get some free packs of cigs. noooiiiiceee