Misplaced my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Have you ever misplaced or lost your weed?

2. Every time I'm high I forget where it is usually but then later find it

3. the worst is when you grind up some bud all nice and fine for the vape and then you drop your grinder on the carpet and all is lost for eternity :(

4. ^ true story, I was packing a grav full of keify goodness and then it spilled over... Worst thing to ever happen :(

I have misplaced weed before, it sucks but eventually when you find it you're like hell yeahhhh, present from my past self, thinking of the future!

5. I lost a 1/4oz of before and went on a two day easter egg hunt, which sucked. After that day I now keep my stash in sealed mason jars and take a gram out here and there as needed.

6. I found weed today...Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Only when I moved. But I found it.

8. #8 Storm Crow, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Way back in the 1970s, a friend of mine who was a dealer, got a bunch of us together to help him move to his new place. He said he'd smoke us all up!   :yay:  We found several small stashes he had forgotten about-  a few joints here, a skinny baggie there- came to about an ounce.   Joints, pipes and a small bong were being passed from one person to the other the whole time while we packed! We smoked it all and had a LOT of fun helping Dave move! :smoke: :smoking: :bongin:

Granny

9. #9 Smooth Criminal, Jan 17, 2014
    I ounce put an ounce between my balls.I was 16 at that time.So I was high,then the bag fell down my pants (until it reached my socks).I randomly felt something inside my pants near my socks and started yelling "rat rat!!" and started shaking around my foot so I could get it out.Then I realized that it was the bag.I stoped the scene and left without saying a word hoping it doesen't fall down while walking.Really a close call,because this was infront of my dad.Sent from my GT-S5282 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Carne Seca, Jan 17, 2014
    I lost a three gram pack that I didn't even know I had lost.  Found it four months later.  Still sealed.  (medical cannabis packaging)

It was 3 grams of green crack.   Best smoke of my life.   :p