Misleading Room mate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stayhungry, Mar 10, 2011.

1. #1 stayhungry, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
    So basically my boyfriend and I are renting this room from this 40 year old lady. When we first met her she was blabbing about when she was younger she smoked so much weed, big time stoner. She was saying how she wanted to smoke with us and everything. 2nd day living with her. The next morning she's complaining on how we made her whole apartment reak. We usually vape so that's not going to stink up her whole place. Then she says she can smell our bong all the way from the living room. I think this is just bullshit lies. Then the next day she's going on about how she might be allergic to weed. Seriously mind games every day. Then one night she says you guys can smoke in here just find a way to make it not smell. So we lit a candle last night covered up the smell. GUESS SHE HAS A SUPERNOSE . then texts us saying I TOLD YOU NOT TO SMOKE IN THE HOUSE. Planning on getting out hella soon!!!!! Feels like im living with an anal parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Anybody have an experience like this with their room mate?

2. I would just smoke outside.

But yeah she sounds like she contradicts herself a lot. Bring it up next time she says anything and ask her what the final verdict is.

3. Just toke out side if its that big of a problem

4. Yeah I would just smoke outside...

5. not your house.

go outside. she obviously can smell it no matter what, so dont try to find way to make it not smell. just dont do it in the house.

when you and your boyfriend get your own house, then you can smoke in the house.

6. Stick it in the pooper.

7. I would have gotten it in the lease that your allowed to smoke inside, yes I know its marijuana, but still being able to smoke inside. Looks like she just wanted to look cool infront of you guys and she ended up not being able to take it.

Like everyone else said, as much as it fucking sucks, smoke outside. I've had to do it with a vape before, vape plugged in inside on the window sill, window open outside smoking from it, shitty shitty experience.

8. Did you actually smoke her up, or have you just been smoking with your boyfriend inside her house?

9. ^ Maybe you should get her high. At least offer. It would be hard for her to say anything if she's stoned herself.

10. I hate living with single old women. it fucking sucks.

11. #12 stayhungry, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    Yeah after tonight just going to go in my car. We planned on vaping last weekend ,she said she wanted to try the vape since we moved in. This little situation never happened. Then a few days later she just started acting all anal about it. So I will not invite and share the greens. im out by the end of march! can't wait , thanks for the suggestions. :)

12. heres what you do.when she is sleeping right. just quietly CLAMBAKE the FUCK outa her room.:devious:.then she will be too high to complain:smoke:

13. ps: concer's badfur day is the best :D

14. thats not the way to look at it.

ask her to join you guys. after all she did take you in whether or not you have to pay rent.

just dont be a dick and stop vaping in the crib.

SWIM parents dont care if SWIM smokes, as long as SWIM doesnt do it in the house.

EDIT: and ask her when u and ur girl are on the way to the car, and ask her if she wants to go to your car to join. dont think jsut cuz ur doing it with here automatically means you can do it in the house.

15. Just use a sploof

16. hahah I can't bring myself to do that but that would be hella funny.

Yeah conker's bad fur day is the best game. Wish more games were made like that!

17. She might be mad because you guys aren't smoking/vaping with her.

18. never had a roommate that bad or that crazy. ive had a few annoying ones, but that bitch just sounds ridiculous. i feel for you :( hopefully you can find someone better to room with

19. If you kill her, you guy's will have the place to yourself and won't have to worry about her bitching anymore.