misery

Discussion in 'General' started by chikkybabe, Nov 29, 2003.

1. have u ever had one of those days where u just dont fit in with the world...

i wish i were elsewhere but know if i was i wouldnt be happy..
    i hate my friends but know if they werent around id be even more miserable..
    i feel like i just really NEED something, like sumthing is missing but i cant put my finger on what it is...

im just fukn miserable 4 no reason...

2. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Thats all you need..

3. i know exactly what you mean.. that happens so much to me. it was like that on friday.. till my friend got a little looser, and we just chilled.. but then i got home and the whole night was so damn tense with my parents.. ah well.

4. people like us

cry into the wind

crawling to the inside

creating mortal sin

awaiting death

5. Yea, that and WEED my friend! Hope you feel better.

6. awwwww...thanks guys...

i went more or less str8 to bed after i posted that last night coz i was feelin so blue...

ive just smiled for the first time in about 24 hours since reading all youve posted...i feel better now...

im gonna go spend a shitload of money now on things i really dont need...always seems to help...lol...

7. dont spend too much christmas is just around the corner.
    but it is probably too late now you have probably gone and spent all your money on things you dont need. o well:D

8. oh my god

everyone that knows me thinks that i am just chill

but the truth is i wish that i was dead most of the time

i only feel good when i am high and i can make other people laugh.

The rest of my existence feels utterly meaningless

9. I think many of us know that feeling :)
    We all here for support.
    Go smoke a bong. It makes me happy. Let it make you happy TOO!!!!!

10. i went out with big intentions but when it came to the crunch i didnt spend up...itd only make me more miserable in the end...but hey, gettin outta the house was good for me...im back to normal now...

yknow like chillout said sometimes you find yourself just thinking WHY??? mortgage, car payments, bills worries..and for what, when u die u take none of your material possesions with you...i wish i could pack my bags and jump in my car and just take OFF, like when i was young and i had no responsibilities....but well, now i do, boo hoo for me...lol...
    i too like to make people laugh..sometimes at my own expense just to see them smile...but if i can make people happy at least im doing SOMETHING...

i think i need a holiday!

11. today is potentially one of the crappiest days of my life. other than my ecstasy high still somewhat sketching me out, I had my a friend staying at my house. im not the most popular of people and this guy always around willing to smoke weed or play ps2 was kick ass. he left for nova scotia, left his 1200 dollar acoustic guitar and some cds and such. dropped the e last night with him, and now i feel miserable that i have to face my boredome alone all over again :(

12. I wish I could just release myself from this existence called life this time trap. So many nights I walk home from my friends house ripped and drunk and I gaze into the stars wishing I could just let go of everything and just drift into the night sky and it pisses me off that I cant not just yet anyway.

This is my misery

I wish I could just let go.

13. when im down i try so hard to think about the things i know in my life that make me really happy...think about who else would be feeling your loss if you let go.....

yes time sometimes feels like a trap..my problem is i NEVER seem to be really happy....materialistic,im ok,...relationship,ok,...i SHOULD be really cheering..i dont know why im not....

maybe we think TOO much instead of just enjoying life...

14. thinking too much is definitely a possibility which may be why i love getting blazed and forgetting about so much...

man, i wish i could just reach out and make everyone feel a little better

the best i can do is just say go check out the bongs for sale on this site, that usually makes me feel pretty good about smoking with one of them in the future

15. lts what you make it my friends .l choose to enjoy my life and be thankful everyday .F--k letting the bastards win :D.Just enjoy everyday to its fullest no matter what.[umm ,thats while taking care of the family and doing all the resonsible crap] ...........arh ,one day l,am gonna be free and l,am gonna harness the 4 horse team in front of the chuckwagon and l,am offf to see the land of oz close up.

16. ^^^look out for crazymcdazy in the simpson desert ill be out there somewhere brewing some crazy cacti.

17. Sounds like you guys are depressed....One thing, LIGHTEN UP~~~~~Listen to some bomb ass music, go out, go dance, go have fun, go see people, I like to go to the beach and run up to people and start doin stupid shit...Even to the thugs! they love it...Hahahah I'm one of those people you see at work or school with a smile on their face and always running around and being stupid, I love it...

18. Depression sufferers are one of the fastest growing segments of the population in the US. I'm leaning toward the theory that a majority of it stems from the American idea that 'having more' is the key to personal fulfillment and the end of depression. My personal experience has shown me that happiness is easier to achieve when 'having less' is the accepted lifestyle. Having less leaves you with less to worry about.

Unless, of course, you're a chronic worrier, too.

19. ^^^i know exactly what you mean, thats why i feel like i just wanna leave sometimes and just go travelling...stuff the house...its supposed to b the gr8 australian dream owning a home..to me it now feels like im trapped in one place and the only thing my husband cares about it inproving the stupid house to get more money...id rather buy a bus and travel the country meeting great people and homeschooling my kids....
    you get life skills through experiencing life....im not getting anything back from feeling trapped...

people judge people on what they own more than what sort of person they are, andf thats very very sad...