Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Misdemeanor..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Man, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I got a misdemeanor at school today and I was informed that it usually comes with a parole officer.. So I have been smoking about everyday of the week, once or twice a day. I workout Monday through Friday. I am 6'2 245 pounds. How long do you think thc will stay in my system? If I have 2 weeks to a month to pass a test, do you blades think I can pass?

2. a month maby .

3. buy a couple bottles of detox for $10 each

4. thoes are water .....they dont help for shit

5. I smell a career jail bird in the making :laughing:

6. Misdemeanor probation is Nothing you only get a parole officer if you go to prison so your talking about a probation officer

7. it wont be that bad... some po give you a second one about a week after if you fail the first. They want to see ya get cleaner and once your clean....stay clean

8. Don't bring drugs to school.

9. Don't make assumptions on what I did.