Mischief your pets have gotten into?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Deer Dance, Mar 23, 2012.

1. damn that sounds totally painful. I just got my hand playfully bit by a 3 months or 6 month German Shepheard and those teeth were fuckin sharp! But that was probably nothing compared to your Prairie dog

2. not sure man, puppies teeth hurt like a bitch! especially from a german shephard lol.

3. Yeah for sure man, I know they hurt lol, but thats another story.

Oh yeah one time my Cocker Spaniel Marley was at the top of the stairs as a puppy when she was like 8 months old, and I crawled up the stairs at her and she playfullly clawed my face. Her puppy paws were like fuckin razors and totally cut my face and it was red there for like a week.

4. So anyone else have any stories, Bump :p

5. I used to own a Brazilian Black Tarantula,
    not really much of a story behind it but as long were talking about exotic animals...:cool:

6. I let my puppy chew on my hand and he's part rottweiler and is over 5 months old. I rarely think it hurts, but that may be because I'm a bad ass.

7. My moms little dog is such a fat fuck. A few years ago i had hidden two yummy brownies in my room VERY well. yet i walk in and see tin foil every.where . He had found them, eaten them and fallen asleep on my bed, by no means was i happy but it was so fuckin cute :p

8. My brothers pitbull got out of the fence and when we found him he was fucking a girl bull dog no hype.

9. We have a red nosed pit that kills armadillos. In the past 3 months he has killed 4. He bites their heads and cracks them like walnuts....

10. My gecko climbed out of my vivarium whilst I went for a piss. I come back, and he's not in there. I quickly look to the left and he's chilling on my chest of drawers (I keep his mealworms up there).

11. My dog is always getting in trouble then does his little "I didn't do nothing look" once I find out what he's up to he's layin in his bed prepared for his time out. :mad:

12. my dog pooped my room once :(

13. when i was like 13-14 our golden retriever ripped a $50 in half:mad:

14. [quote name='"welker 420"']when i was like 13-14 our golden retriever ripped a $50 in half:mad:[/quote]

If you have all 4 corners the bank will exchange it lol

15. yea we got a new one but still shitty seeing money being ripped apart by your dog haha

16. my rats chew EVERYTHING. and they eat weed and hide it from me.

17. dang lol, Weed Rats :p

18. Every time I go to the park I can never just blaze in peace...I have to look after Noah to make sure he doesn't end up covered in mud like in the photo... a muddy Himalayan lol

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"welker 420"']yea we got a new one but still shitty seeing money being ripped apart by your dog haha[/quote]

Atleast he didnt eat that shit, coulda lost it

20. Whenever we leave my dog home alone, he gets angry that we left him. So when we forget to shut the bathroom door he goes in there and shreds up all the toilet paper lol. I guess thats his way of letting us know he is upset.