Miron curing jars

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InfamousTree, Jun 16, 2017.

1. So i was looking up green glass ball jam jars found some cool hexigon ones but these ive never seen reviews have a good few "medical patient" reviews just short of "you can cure your weed in there" anyone know or have personal experience. 1497573682754.png

2. Nice, but Kind of pricey..Also the wrong size for storing multiple strains.
    personally, I prefer the $1 Mason Jars, for curing and storing weed..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. My wife and I do some canning so I've got tons of mason jars. Can get a dozen mason jars for just about the same price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I just picked up a dozen for $8 at Walmart in Canada

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was wondering if green glass might be better for curing

6. No, color is no factor. You just want stable temp, humidity, and low light.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Whats idea temp and humidity

8. Google it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I don't object to not using clear jars. I buy the clear mostly but I also have bought the purple ones. It's not something worth spending more money on imo. 99.9% of growers use clear mason jars so there must be something to them

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ehhh.
    75dF and 62% RH!

11. How do you maintain ideal humidity or is it a matter of just exhausting the jar when it climbs above ideal

12. Boveda 62% Humid Packs..Look to Utube for directions on how to recharge them:)

13. Leave it to someone to market a curing jar... Good old mason jars is all you need. Alot cheaper too

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I used boveda on my last run and I did not like them at all. Just me.

15. Why? I was thinking of getting some

16. I feel like they fucked with the smell. I had some jars that didn't have them in them and they smelled much better to me.

17. What is the packets made of

18. It's some kind of gel wrapped in paper, that's all I really know.

19. Are they the same as silica packs I have heard of using them

20. I use Ikea air tight sealer jars. 2 liter size for $4 dollars a piece. They have smaller ones but I like the larger ones.