Miricale Grow Peat Moss?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrGreenFinger, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Is this good. bad? for seedlings im using this and it turning green a little bit on the top layer of soil, just a little bit. been having the lights 24/7 for 4 days now switched it to 18/4 seedlings looking great but green forming on the top layer.

4 48" 40 watt cool white

2. Miracle Gro puts chemical ferts in their sphagnum peat moss, not good.

3. ive seen miricale grows turn out good..!!!

4. yea totally agree with toasty MG is generally excepted to be very bad to use, usually most the of the 'good' grows are using MG organic soil, but have u seen the majority of bad grows done with MG soil? & the shit MG does to our wonderfull plants, theres about 50 for every 1 good MG soil grow lol

5. I'm not here for an argument. I don't understand why you asked the question if you are going to dismiss the answers. That's your prerogative -- so if you want just ignore my advice, delete your question, and do whatever you want.

6. im not arguing. but whats the green on top of the soil?

7. if you know that it works, then why post this thread??? i used mg before, and i got realy bat fert burn... so i do not recommend mg...

8. i mixed it in with some black gold soil
    and then another pot mixed with mg soil

9. whats the green on top of the soil??? schwag.. lol

10. :rolleyes: Uh-huh.