Miracle grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenTree17, May 10, 2017.

1. First 8 weeks went great now don't plants fan leaves starting to turn yellow

2. Using miracle grow

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pics and more info needed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tip -try to stay away from miracle grow.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. need more info, lights, nutrients, soil, ect. However, most people try to avoid miracle grow because they have time release nutes in the soil and its really tough to treat your plant right not knowing what the soil is giving it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Like mentioned don't use anything with the MG symbol. It's time released nutes. Repot to a better soil. But pics and more info no one is just going to guess! Good Luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's funny because I learned the hard way and used MG natures care organic bullshit, on 2 F1 Aurora Indicia's from nirvana and ordered the whole 9 yards inline clips even booster Fan in a 36x20 tent using a mars 600. The one plant I added Perlite to gave me every problem and deficiency after a few weeks in veg. Then I bought FF trio and calmag. and got it under control after flushing her out, and wound up getting over 6 ounces of Dank Bud. But the thing is The plant they gave me every problem and deficiency and toxicity also gave me an extra 50 g yield then the plant that did not give me one problem at all through the whole Grow. First grow ever Big mistake using MG!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mg burned the fuck out of my first plant. A mistake I will never make again. Fox farm trio works well for me (still a beginner) very low cost as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Say hell no to miracle grow. Dont even buy a bag of mg perlite its not just perlite... Your growing weed not tomatoes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. IMG_20170510_152400.jpg IMG_20170510_152257.jpg IMG_20170510_152230.jpg IMG_20170510_152236.jpg
    2 600 watts lights ( don't know name)
    Trans Siberian Auto seeds

11. Ok, the yellow leaves look like a nitrogen deficiency... but you are pretty far into bloom and I'm not sure that you need to add much nitrogen at this point. What is the timeline for this strain? When is it supposed to be finished? Those are some pretty good looking buds growing in MG.

12. Miracle grow is only good for the first few weeks of vegetation.(based on my experiences)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would never use Miracle grow on any of my plants, not even my strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce etc. Stay away from it. Even with mj I used to use canna terra mix, but that was pre loaded with nutes and I didn't like the fact I didn't have full control of my feeding schedule, for at least a couple of weeks of the grow cycle anyway.

I'm now trying coco for the first time, and love the idea of it being inert with no nutritional value. I now have full control of what my ladies eat :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I guess it was beginners luck lol. [​IMG][​IMG] was 2 years ago and first grow ever. I was using natures made organic in a green bag. The Perlite has Nitrogen add to it. Anything with the MG seal stay away from all there products.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Just water

17. Memorial Day will be 65 days and it calls for between 65 75 days

18. Some Koolbloom might help finish.I think you have at least a couple more weeks to go. What color are your Trychs?

19. Good might try one in it next time i love keeping it simple