Miracle Grow Soil ??????????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TECH209, Jul 21, 2007.

1. SHOULD I TRANSPLANT INTO BETTER SOIL OR JUST LEAVE THEM, THEY ARE 1WEEK AND 1 DAY OLD HERES HOW THEY ARE DOING SO FAR BY THE WAY IM USING THE MIRACLE GROW POTTING
    [​IMG]
    MIX

2. if it has slow release furts in it then repot immediatly! that shit kills ur plants slowly! it definatly hurts them....

3. OH MY BAD MAN NAW IM IN NORTHEN CALI WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND

4. its all good man...jus lookin for some close growers.i would recommend super soil. nice n cheap from walmart or home depot and my plants love it...

5. IS THERE A CERTAIN ONE I SHOULD GET BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE LIKE 4 DIFF ONES LIKE THERE IS ONE IN A BLUE BAG,REGBAG,BROWN BAG

6. i get the brown bag....its super airy soil so the roots get alota air....ppl would still recrommend adding perlite to it tho, so u might wanna pic it up...are u in the bay area?

7. THANKX FOR THE TIPS MAN NAW IM MORE UP ABOUT 20 MILE FROM OREGON BOARDER HOW BOUT YOU ?? SHOULD I THEN TRANSPLANT ASAP DID YOU SEE THE PIC>?

SAW YOUR FIRST GROW PICS DAMN FUCKEN CLEAN

8. no prob man....im in the central valley....

yea man i seen ur ww yesterday...and if u got them in that slow release shit then yea u need to transplant....the only thin im worried about is how little roots there is rite now, if u try to transplant and damage the roots ur plants could die since they are so young...

thanks man. my first grow was in the miracle grow....u cant tell from the pics but the soil damaged my plants wen they were young.they had alota stress wen they were young, so the buds werent even close to there full potential...this grow should be way better!

edit:i looked at the pics again, ur plant is already suffering. i would transplant. but if u dnt have any experience then im not sure u should do it cuz u could fuck up the roots...

9. SHIT UR FIRST GROW DIDNT LOOK BAD AT ALL BUT HELL YEA IMMA KICK THIS MIRACLE GROW SHIT OUT AND GET NORMAL SOIL AND TRANSPLANT BY TODAY , YESTURDAY I TRANSPLANTED FROM MY DIXIE CUPS INTO MY NEW POTS I LOST ONE PLANT THO IMMA SCOOP THEM UP LIKE A BASEBALL AND PLANT THEM IN MY NEW SOIL

10. Another MG thread :p Be super careful when transplanting them! A while ago I tried transplanting for the same reason and I took half the root system off getting the dirt off! Just telling ya to be careful when you transplant!

I use Shultz Cactus and Succulents mix w/ dolomite lime and perlite and I haven't had any problems at all! I usually see the Shultz stuff anywhere they sell MG stuff.

11. it didnt look bad cuz i was growin for sooooo long! those plants were growin for over 3 months in that soil,the soil only has slow release furts for 3 months then its jus normal dirt. i flowered after the 3 months was already over. so wen they were flowering the new growth/ buds looked fine cuz they didnt have the slow release shit....and then they were gettin some better nutes mixed with water...

since u jus switched from dixie cups u should be fine to transplant cuz the roots havent streched anywhere yet, they still in a root ball u can scoop up like u said switch the dirt then repot into good soil.

12. 3 MONTHS??? DAMN FUCK THAT FOR SURE THEY NEED A NEW HOME I GOT SOME NUTES THAT YOU MIX WITH WATER ITS IN POWEDER FORM ITS REATED AT 10-50-10 SO WHEN I SWITCH TO BETTER SOIL I CAN FINALLY USE IT THE REASON I DIDNT USE BEFORE BECAUSE I READ UP BE4 THAT MIRACLE GROW HAS ALOT OF NUTES IN IT THAT WHY I POSTED TODAY ABOUT MIRACLE GRO BUT HELL YEA THANKS FOR THE ADVICE MAN :)

13. yea man 3 months....if i was u i wouldnt use that fertalizer cuz it seems its a bloom formula 10-50-10. the high middle number means its for flowering...

14. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ????

15. how much u willing to spend? u can get some shultz all purpose food which would be cheap...or if u want good nutes that ur plant will love get pure blend pro....20 bucks a bottle tho....but it will last a while...

16. FUCK DOGG FOR RITE NOW LIKE WALMART SHIT I KNOW ITS CHEAP AND ALL BUT IT DONT FAZE ME ITS MY FIRST GROW BUT HEY WHEN DID YOU STARTED FEEDING THEM LIKE DID YOU PUT NUTES WHEN THEY WERE VEGGIN OR WHEN THEY ARE FLOWERIN

17. im tellin u plants need there nutes and if u aint givin it to them they gna look like shit...if i was u i would spend the 20 and get the good stuff right off the bat instead of starting with the bad stuff..., u will be sooo much happier at the end results...and ur suppose to feed them wen they show signs of deficiencies....about 3 weeks after they sprout u can feed them lightly with about 25% strenght.....and u feed them throughout their entire lives. thru veg and flower....

18. YEA UR RITE DOGG IF I GO CHEAP THEN MY SHIT GOING TO LOOK AND TASTE CHEAP WHERE WOULD I GET THAT AT ????? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTION MAN BUT I GOTTA SAY YOU DO KNOW UR SHIT :D

19. u get pure blend pro at hydro stores......

dnt be sorry man, that wat tis forum is for isnt it? lol im learnin as much as u are man, i just started growin to so i learn somthin new everyday....im just ellin u wat works, and i know it works cuz ppl on here tell me it does, and im using it, and others are too.

are u watering with ph correct water?

20. YEA I GOT A PH CONTROL KIT ITS AT 6.5 WHEN I WATER THEM