Miracle Grow, flouro, bag seed grow PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dannonkush, Dec 4, 2007.

1. (Update! signs of sex are clear after 7 days of the 12/12 light schedule) Days into flowering... It is a FEMALE! I am 99 percent sure. Anyways here are some pics from the beginning to now. Miracle potting soil was used. No significant Nute burning was observed... Plant was under a 2 48 inch Agro grow fluorescents for most of the vegging stage, moved to a small grow room I made with 4 24 inch Agro Flouros. It is my first grow and am very satisfied so far. Hopefully it turns out some descent nugs.

(updated pics)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(old pics)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. As you are using CFL's you can afford to move the top of the plant closer to the light. About 2 inches away would be perfect, it will help the plant a lot. The first lot of pics looked really stretched, but its come on well. Its a little bit droppy, which means you might be over watering it a bit.

Nice plant tho mate.

3. i agree the first few pix looked a little streched but it seems to be coming along nicely, hey good luck man.................peace:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

4. The first couple weeks of the plants life was spent in a window... those are the first pics, that is why is stretched.... I will move the lights closer. thanks for the tips guys.

5. Nice job so far and good luck with the rest of your grow. I too am on my first grow and am interested to see how they flower under the fluoros.

6. Looks very nice. Im currently using MG and had some nute burn problems at first. First signs you see of nute burn flush the hell out of it with ph balanced water and it should be fine.

7. from the pictures, i dont see any signs of that being female. Might be too early in flowering to tell, but that looks just like mine did when i entered flowering...but both of my plants turned out to be male...guess we will have to wait and see

8. too early to tell

9. I got my first white/ clear pistils that emerged from a couple locations mainly on the top of the tree. gracias a dios! Plant smells fresh as hell.

10. Looks real nice so far buddy.

11. Some updated pics at the top

12. Good, healthy plants!!!
    Media looks great - not too wet, not too dry.
    No sign of insects or disease
    No sign of under or over fertilizing
    Airflow, temperature and light proximity all look great

Congratulations man, I'd be real proud of those :D

13. ehh do ALL m plants turn out that tall?? i need to grow mine in a cabinet so will i have enough room?

14. i want your camera what kind is it?

15. i take it back. it looks very much like a female to me. i somehow missed this before but i circled the little calyx and put 2 arrows pointing to the white hairs. she's a beauty check her out

Attached Files:

16. It is a cheapo HP camera set on macro with no flash and a steady hand ; )

17. If you haven't got much height then you can tie them down. Grow the stems horizontal instead of vertical by pinning them onto the media.

I agree, looks real good :D