miracle grow fertilizer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by butchherring, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me if all purpose mircale grow feritilizer works well?

2. it works fine for veg if it has high N but you want a fert with higher P when it flowers

3. Although some growers swear that Miracle Grow products were designed by the CIA to kill off Cannabis, I have heard its 10-10-10 is good for vegging from a person or two.

4. I have used Miracle Grow fertilizer with good success. (the green crystals that you dissolve in water).

Used to use Peters, but Scotts and Miracle Grow have merged and I can't find the Peters...MG was just as good IMO.

I guess Peters is still around, just not on my store's shelves.

http://petersabc.com/PDFs/Peters Pro/99310ppro5-11-26.pdf

5. i've used it indoors with unbelievable results, very large, strong root systems. I'd recommend it for any non-organic grow. Use sparingly though, its strong stuff and can burn your plants easily. You'll need something else for flowering though.

6. I started with miracle-gro a few years ago, I switched over to Fox Farms for awhile and couldn't tell a bit of difference so I went back to MG.

7. thanks for the info. One of my friends told me it left a nasty taste when you smoked
    it