miracle grow buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chalkz28, Mar 14, 2013.

1. This is a bud from my second grow with miracle grow.
    For all u miracle grow haters . It may not grow good for some but for me I have got dense fat buds.
    Anyone needs some tips on using miracle grow ill tell u how I did it.

ForumRunner_20130314_130001.png

2. The best weed I ever grew was in MG.

3. People say not to use it because there are many other companies and they want to support the weed industries wheres as MG probably doesnt. Its just better to go with more of an organic based product. IMO. MG works good.I have used it years ago during the 80's as a teen. But with so many better quality products that are less harmful,why use MG ?
    If you have a yard,making a compost is very easy and you will get great results.

4. I've used MG successfully for 3 years straight. The garden mix as well as the organic mix. The only thing I've had issues with is the deficiencies of Mg, Calmag does the trick. The problem is people want a soil that caters to them without having to do anything. The reality is, no matter what you do or use, you will always have to balance something out in your system of growing. So all the bandwagon MG haters keep hating because I laugh every time I see a post saying MG is the devil or don't use MG because of the chemicals. You do what you think is right and not do what others tell you but rather make a judgment based on your research.

5. You can keep it, and yep, I'm the biggest Miracle Grow HATER out there.

Nasty crap that creates nasty buds.

J

Edit: no offense lol

6. Smoke that next to some organic, and you will taste why we say don't use it. No one ever said it won't grow good looking buds. Just the taste, and uncontrolability (is that even a word?) of nutes is why it is not recomended.

7. You have total control over MG soil if you actually take the time to research. As far as organic, I always mix in compost and extra nutes. Keep it real.

8. You can't push a plant to it's max potential with MG and only newbs use it, and that has nothing to do with the MJ industry. MG is like using instant mashed potatoes instead of real potatoes lmao

9. I don't care how Long you flush you can't wash out the MG taste and you that have used it know what I'm talkin about it just has a different taste to it even with different strains

Sent from iPhone 5

10. Honestly, people around here would SHIT if they saw a bud like that, they would pay a good price for it too.. Silly Arkansans. :p

11. Damn sorry for all the hate dude haha but I have to agree MG is evil. the buds look decent but know if u use other methods u can achieve MUCH much more

12. Agreed ^

13. LOL have fun with soil I grow hydro :) soil is a waste of time I veg and flower quicker get a better taste and can flush with straight water. If I were to grow soil I wouldn't use miracle grow. Time release ferts that aren't even really beneficial to cannabis when you need them to be? Waste of time and money I'm not trying to be disrespectful do what you want by all means but just know hydro is easier faster and the end product is phenomenal.

14. I laughed at that last post so hard! I agree hydro will grow faster but I've never seen hydro buds as aromatic or flavorful as soil so get off ur hydro high horse. And I've worked the industry up and down the coast of Cali dont get Better buds than here at home...

15. [quote name='"chalkz28"']This is a bud from my second grow with miracle grow.
    For all u miracle grow haters . It may not grow good for some but for me I have got dense fat buds.
    Anyone needs some tips on using miracle grow ill tell u how I did it.

[/quote]

Congrats on getting mg to work, but that bud looks freaking tiny and airy.

Edit: ohhh Haha, this must be an April fools thing. Good job.

16. Are those the best buds? My popcorn buds look better than that growing in organic soil. MG can grow weed but will not produce anything close to the quality or quantity as a good organic soil. I've seen plenary of people grow using water only with an occasional tea that never have issues with deficiencies. Plus with a good organic soil you can taste the difference in the smoke. But it's your money and smoke, if you like it good for you. You can however do better without the MG.

17. I wasted a full year on MG. I'm on a FF schedule and way ahead of schedule this year. Its hard to believe people are successful with it.