miracle grow and fertilizers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by untamedlion33, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I'm using miracle grow for soil, ive seen the difference with many other plants and i just think mg not only produces more but is a lot more forgiving which is ideal for a first timer. the fertilizers i got is general hydroponics flora kit it comes with a gallon of all three of their flora gro line (not sure if the brand has another line). roughly how much would you say i should use of each of the fertilizers and how often?

2. If you are using MG potting soil with time-released ferts then you shouldn't add anything else, that soil is too hot as it is.

3. i dont belive in that i use MG soil and pump the fertilizer to them and just grows awa

4. Iagree with toasty, mg does have time release ferts, if you insist on adding ferts, only use minimal amounts

5. Actually I should turn my advice around -- keep the GH Flora ferts and get 100% organic soil with no time-released nutes, don't try to slog ahead with bad soil.

6. idk i'v used organic soil on marigolds and sage before and killed them even with fertilizers it's why i think mg is good. none of my plants have ever died with mg and nothing works like it.